This whole board sounds like a game day thread.. | The Boneyard

This whole board sounds like a game day thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
where every bad play means the world is ending, our coaches suck and we'll never win another game.

And then the ball gets snapped on the next play and the game goes on. And sometimes, despite a missed assignment in the 3rd quarter, we still win.

Re-alignment is far from over. I think we'll be ok.

Reaction Score
We will be ok. Unfortunately, humans normally seek INSTANT gratification.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah sure. But this was the first time they were a prohibitive favorite and were passed over.

This is the first time that our two closest athletics peers who were also on the outside looking in scaled the barbed wire.

It's one thing to wait with Louisville and Rutgers. It's different to wait with Cinci and USF.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
The difference is the next play comes in a matter of seconds. The next game come in a matter of days. Next season comes next season. We don't know when UConn gets the call. This was supposed to be our time, and Louisville elbowed their way in. Fair or unfair, we'll there's no rules on that. I know everybody's predicting superconferences and the ACC and Big 12 to blow up, but this last round of moves does nothing to accelerate that. It might happen next year, but it might not happen for 5 years or more. Even a few years in the CUSA 2.0 could be fatal for UConn athletics. I hope it's not and that fans will support UConn sports. But come on... duck*ing Tulane? ECU???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom