This Rutgers vs MD game... | The Boneyard

This Rutgers vs MD game...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
is just awful basketball.
Oh man so yes. Maryland has their hands full. I've said this before, but it's easy to get up for the tough teams. Getting up for Rutgers and Michigan when they're going to play over their heads. When you're going to get the best from everyone you play every game. When you just know you're going to win. That's hard.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Any team that allows Rutgers to score that many points has a weak defense. Some team will beat Maryland before they get to the FF, just like last season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Terps did not look like the same team that played us. They played down to Rutgers today.

Reaction Score
The Terps did not look like the same team that played us. They played down to Rutgers today.
And that's a big problem when a coach allows that to happen. I believe that if Auriemma suspected one or more of his kids were playing down, he'd yank them off the floor and possibly take a loss to make the point that nobody does that on his team.

Reaction Score
Don't bee too quick to judge Maryland today. UCONN's ugliest games in the past 20 years have been against Rutgers. Now, Rutgers is a shell of it's former self and the University has held on to C. Viv for way too long, but any team coached by her is a team that you're going to have to win ugly against.

And how does anyone know Brenda allowed that? Maryland is very good. Off days happen, especially against the "jewel of the east."

Reaction Score
Rutgers a zombie team. They have a way of screwing up seasons for others, while stinking up their own seasons.

You never know with Rutgers.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom