This is Vital | The Boneyard

This is Vital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice words from Ollie:

"Besides being a great basketball player with a great basketball mind, Christian is just an outstanding leader," UConn coach Kevin Ollie said. "He has won wherever he's been. He's a great person who lifts your spirit when you're around him. Christian's ability to play both guard positions and his leadership qualities are what intrigued us. His combination of talent and character are what we're looking for in our student-athletes. We think he'll be a wonderful addition to the program."

Reaction Score
Vital said on Twitter to tune in at 6:20 tonight on news Channel 8. I'm assuming he'll be on.

Reaction Score
Nice words from Ollie:

"Besides being a great basketball player with a great basketball mind, Christian is just an outstanding leader," UConn coach Kevin Ollie said. "He has won wherever he's been. He's a great person who lifts your spirit when you're around him. Christian's ability to play both guard positions and his leadership qualities are what intrigued us. His combination of talent and character are what we're looking for in our student-athletes. We think he'll be a wonderful addition to the program."
Not for nothing but my mom used to say nice things about me. Still good words for Vital to hear though.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Dammit Mau, you had one day to use this one and you blew it.

Vital-Signs-logo.jpg

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This post is my recital. I think its very Vital.

To rock a pass that has some gas

It's Tricky is the title HERE WE GO!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
No railroading guys, this thread is for

images

Yeah, baby! This kid's gonna be a real diaper dandy, a PTP'er!

You know what I love about Christian? He's tough, and he loves to win. Like Coach K! His kids are always ready to play and do what it takes to win.

Reaction Score
He has been very wirey up to now.....needed to put a little bulk so when he throws his body around he isn't the one who gets bounced....you will see what i mean when you see him play.......i'm sure it's good bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom