This is Uconn Football .. Get use to it.. | The Boneyard

This is Uconn Football .. Get use to it..

• Thread starter fortebleedsblue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

It is not changing until Warde fires HCPP. Uconn has not had a back to back win since 2010. But hey players are doing great in the classroom so thats all that matters right?

Reaction Score
It is not changing until Warde fires HCPP. Uconn has not had a back to back win since 2010. But hey players are doing great in the classroom so thats all that matters right?

Who said that's all that matters?

Reaction Score
no. We play boring offensive football. You think recruits saw this today and say I want to playx that? These guys are done in my book.

Reaction Score
Ah, you're going emo again. You don't pin the whole program's history on the present offensive co-ordinator. You told someone else to shut the up? Your turn to shut the up. We have two Big East titles. Shut the up. Please.

F

fortebleedsblue

Your logic would have SMU pumping their chest... BTW SMU has accomplished more than Uconn football. How is their program doing?

Reaction Score
The second sentence is just dumb. What does it mean?

Reaction Score

These are dark days, I guess this is the time when the real fans are separated from the fair weather ones (aka - you).

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
And yet he plays a kid who was arrested.

F

fortebleedsblue

These are dark days, I guess this is the time when the real fans are separated from the fair weather ones (aka - you).

Apparently being a fan to you means being enthusiastic and accepting of mediocracy or less.

Reaction Score
Not driving to Syracuse to watch this crap. And not renewing 4 season tix either, esp when free tix abound at Gate D 10 mins b4 kickoff

Reaction Score
Not driving to Syracuse to watch this crap. And not renewing 4 season tix either, esp when free tix abound at Gate D 10 mins b4 kickoff

Dinosaur BBQ?

Reaction Score
Fecundity no. We play boring offensive football. You think recruits saw this today and say I want to playx that? These guys are done in my book.

Been saying that for too long now and taking sh@t for it. Now it would appear maybe, just maybe there's something to it.

Reaction Score
Geez - give the guy a break. Fair weather fans would not be wasting their time on a dumb ass college football forum.

Reaction Score
Been saying that for too long now and taking sh@t for it. Now it would appear maybe, just maybe there's something to it.
Right on TD. The self appointed Husky Taliban love to bash, ridicule and shout down anybody who dares criticize the program.

Reaction Score
The point made by the OP is true. This is what UConn FB will be untill PP & Company are gone.

Not winning back to back games in the past 18 is unacceptable.

Take this to the bank. PP will not be the coach next year unless he fires GDL. I hope PP is dumb enough to stand by his man like he did at SU so he hits the road too.

Wouldn't surprise me if things get shaken up sooner rather than later

Reaction Score
The point made by the OP is true. This is what UConn FB will be untill PP & Company are gone.

Wouldn't surprise me if things get shaken up sooner rather than later

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We can only hope.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
We not even close to bottom yet it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better,if your a fan hold on and look forward to the next coaching staff,when lmao!! God only knows.n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom