This game may be the final nail that we need for a change OL coach... | The Boneyard

This game may be the final nail that we need for a change OL coach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
I am really glad how we played against Michigan and I don't like losing but losing to Buffalo might be the only way to get rid of GDL. If Manual tells Coach P GDL has to go you know Coach P won't stay on. Its a more graceful exit for COach P... a good guy but one who the game has left behind.

Reaction Score
This game is the final nail in the coffin for me to conquer sobriety and leave my AA meetings once and for all.

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni will be able to look back at the off season of 2013 as the year he took a stand and didn't fire his friend...and by doing that guaranteed they both will get fired by the end of this season!

Reaction Score
I wouldn't bet on it. P will tell us, to stop relying on microwaves, and Deleone could be making more money in the pro's instead of making chicken salad out of chicken shat.

We are HORRIBLE. Our kicker can't reach the endzone to save his goshdarn life. Lord I hate myself.

Reaction Score
Right - cause based on the performances of every game before this, what exactly signals a change is going to come??????????????????????????

Reaction Score
Right - cause based on the performances of every game before this, what exactly signals a change is going to come??????????????????????????

Misguided hope for a better tomorrow?

Reaction Score
The question for me now is will PP be fired after the game and before they get back to Storrs, or will he be fired after he gets back to Storrs. Right now UConn has no spunk and is playing scared. Its time for changes across the board.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
The question for me now is will PP be fired after the game and before they get back to Storrs, or will he be fired after he gets back to Storrs. Right now UConn has no spunk and is playing scared. Its time for changes across the board.

Right now I would prefer during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom