Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
On the road

I hate people who tailgate.
I hate people who honk.
I hate people who weave to and from all lanes during heavy traffic.
I hate loud cars.

On the street/subway
I hate it when people huff and puff when someone is walking slowly in front of them. Someday, that slow person will be YOU.
I hate it when people don't let others off the subway before trying to get in.
I hate it when people listen to music really loud on the subway.
I hate it when people don't pick up their dogs poo.

At the office
I hate it when people come to work when they are sick.

Anywhere
I'm really starting to dislike strangers who tell me how I should be holding, dressing, taking care of my daughter.

I hate people who don't LISTEN.
I hate when strangers touch my kids. I don't mean in an illegal way, I mean patting their heads, rubbing or patting their backs etc. They need to keep their hands to themselves. Women here can probably relate to this when they're pregnant and strangers think it's ok for them to rub your belly.

Reaction Score
I hate the conference call I'm about to be on

I also hate Peyton Siva in a very unhealthy way. I mean, it's not natural to loathe someone 20+ years your junior who you've never met but his face and hair make me so angry. GRR! Oh man...do I ever loathe that young man

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Hate New York City
It's cold and it's damp (just not today)
And all the people dressed like monkeys... (if monkeys lacked fashion sense)
Rolling down the Imperial Highway... I love LA

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I truly hate "X and the Flex" .....(AKA Carl Krauser and DeJuan Blair)

Every time Krauser scored a hoop (and what 27 year shouldn't be able to score on a 18 year old ?) he would make that stupid ass "X" sign with his arms to show that he was a Bronx homey. We get it, you're a wannabe thug.......

Blair would score an uncontested layup and then Flex his muscles like he had just powered up and posterized Shaq and Ben Wallace at the same time. Another Pit Buffoon. My constant hatred for the Pitt Scum reached new heights with that Squad.

(by the way, just to show that Im not Husky biased, I didn't really care for the overuse of the stupid "3 goggles" thing either. Big Shot in a Big game, fine, throw them on, but a 3 in the first half against Rutgers? Please. Act like you've been there before).

Reaction Score
Hate New York City
It's cold and it's damp (just not today)
And all the people dressed like monkeys... (if monkeys lacked fashion sense)
Rolling down the Imperial Highway... I love LA

What song is this?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
No, why would I be sarcastic about saying a Korean sushi chef is cool? Am I supposed to say he's an because he's Korean?
relax butchy, i was just joking around. i have nothing on korean ppl. its was a simple little league ws joke that baseball ppl like to poke at thats all.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Strangest of all the posts in this thread.

First, are both of these true?

Second, if #1 is true, that is crazy! So, you put your wallet in your back pocket or was it taken from your bag?

Third, if #2 is true, that is crazy!

Wishing it wasn't true, but that's the kind of luck you just can't make up. The first time was when I was a teenager and had just moved to the USA and the 2nd time was about 6 years ago. Fortunately on the 2nd time my wallet was on the other side and the guy just grabbed a small wad of cash. I reported him but nothing came of it.

As for another thing I hate that I forgot to mention earlier, I hate those stick figure family member bumper stickers that are on every car in the world these days.

Reaction Score
Don't get me started but Is there really anything more annoying than people who are texting or are talking on the phone when they are at the register in a store.

Yeah there is something worse, people who light up the movie theater with their phones.

Reaction Score
I hate those stick figure family member bumper stickers that are on every car in the world these days.

These bumper stickers annoy me for some reason:
31JbddJL87L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I guess I just don't want to live in the same world with people who own this sticker.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Airports

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I hate people who come here to unload their frustrations on one of our players and then become instantly offended when they find themselves taking flack.

I don't like Chad Ford. I think he's lazy and careless and the end result of his laziness is that some kids get the wrong idea about their prospects. I also think he is a complete fraud.

I don't like people who are slow and have large asses and feel the need to line up at the front of road races even though they intend on walking the whole thing with a large-assed friend. They always seem surprised when they get run over.

Similarly, I dislike people who randomly swerve during bike races. I have seen more $5000 piles of carbon splinters created by someone making a left turn on a straight road.

I don't like airlines. Specifically, I hate having to buy plane tickets. I always find it hard to believe that taking a plane from point A to point B could have such wildly varying prices depending on whose plane you take.

I hate that my office building is not on FourSquare so I will never overtake my brother in points.

I hate how the people in my office refuse to use the messaging software or the message sheets that I bought them. I still get post-its with phone numbers stuck to the screen of my computer when I'm out.

I guess I hate Post-its.

I don't like profanity filters. They're more childish than profanity.

I don't like the word 'folks'. People who use the word "folks" to start a sentence think they're actually about to tell you something important. They never do.

I don't like people who think that an alternate merge is a competition. Those people are douches and they cause almost every traffic jam in the western hemisphere. I should like to taser them in front of their kids.

I don't like people who honk at old people. Never honk at old people. If you do, one of two things will happen - the old person will mash down their throttle and hit a school or they will jam on their brakes and someone will hit them. Old people are ill-equipped to deal with honking. Don't honk at old people.
Well done Fish, made my day along with the G and T thanks

Reaction Score
To piggy back on fishy's comment about road races (I hate the fat people at the start too)...

I hate when little kids run rampant at the start and almost get trampled then their parents give the other runners dirty looks.

I hate people who run in road races.
I hate anyone who rides a bicycle, even if not in a road race.
I hate Lance Armstrong, not as a person, but just in general.
I hate people who work in bicycle shops. They are weird.
I hate seeing guys in shorts with skinny legs running on the road.
I hate those spandex tights and helmets that bicycle riders wear.
I hate when I'm driving my car and I hit someone on a bicycle.
I hate having to slow for people on bicycles, so I don't.

Reaction Score
In the words of Mr. George Costanza, "It's all pipes!" Just let it go, sir, just let it go.
Exactly. My wife said it best: You know your guy has class when he gets out of the shower to take a wiss. I don't have any class.

Reaction Score
People that litter. I find the concept of just throwing trash out the window or dropping it on the ground inconceivable. This includes cigarette butts.
It creates jobs, though.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
These bumper stickers annoy me for some reason:
31JbddJL87L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I guess I just don't want to live in the same world with people who own this sticker.

Then i suggest you don't move to Tahoe.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I hate junk mail. I got a PO box a year ago, hoping the years of mailing lists I've been put on would go away. Nope. To make it worse I now get the junk mail the previous owners of the box should be getting. There should be something like the no call list for junk mail.

I figured it being the off season and this being the boneyard where hate is rampant we could discuss some things we hate.

I'll start.

I hate when ninjas use the auto sensing urinal before me. It never sees them and I have to deal with a bowl full of fresh ninja urine when I really have to go.

What do you hate?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I hate getting my pocket picked at urinals. It's happened to me twice, once at O'Hare Airport in Chicago and then again at DFW.

I also hate pasta

There's an obvious solution if you feel a hand in your pocket while taking a leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom