'They'll wait for Ambrose' | The Boneyard

'They'll wait for Ambrose'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
O My God. Hope this can be tossed into the K Nay "Jeff Quinn" file. Never heard of this dude Bilo until the Muncie Ind. writer retweeted him. If not Lembo-Narduzzi-Clawson then give it to TJ, not RA

Scott Bilo ‏@BiloFootball40m
@BloggerSoDear A couple of reports came out of Winston-Salem area press yesterday. He (Lembo) is also a UConn candidate, but they'll wait for Ambrose

And then this. Narduzzi is considered a reach here but would take HC job at Ball freaking State???

Scott Bilo ‏@BiloFootball43m
If Pat Narduzzi does not get UConn job, he should also be a candidate at #ballstate.

Reaction Score
Just speaks to the fact that is a good year for UConn to be in the market for a HC. I like TJ, but we can't get all sentimental here. If its between TJ and Quinn, I;ll take TJ. We should have better options than that I'm thinking.

Reaction Score
"UConn Football....the school that turns coordinators into good head coaches...at other schools."

TJ will land on his feet no matter what. I just think, in time, he'll be a P5 coach someday. I think he's also got "the it factor" thing going on.

I'm a Giants fan. I'm used to coaches using my team to train for other places. Landry/Lombardi...cough, cough...:cool:

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
My dream scenario would be Narduzzi HC and Weist retained as OC/WR coach but that likely won't happen since any new coach will want to name his own staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom