they are sleeping on us | The Boneyard

they are sleeping on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
in new jersey. black outs, ap polls and rumors.

Reaction Score
And I'm sleeping on them. Not only does the RU crowd bore the heck outta me, but we actually have a game before we head down there. I've hit the snooze for after Saturday

Reaction Score
No one is sleeping on you, sorry to break it to you.

"The day after [the Arkansas game], we got a couple of text messages," said senior linebacker Steve Beauharnais. "One of our team leaders, Marvin Booker, he gave us a little speech and a group text. This is definitely not the end of the road. Four wins, we're not even bowl eligible so it's not even close to where we want to be right now."

"We just go about our days as if we didn't have anything because we don't forget anything," Greene said. "We started the season at the bottom, that's where we're still at. We may have won four games but we're still at the bottom whether we get ranked or not. We can't win a championship with four wins."

"We beat a couple of worthy opponents but we really haven't done anything yet," said senior captain Mason Robinson. "No one respects us, they still don't respect the BIG EAST. We haven't done anything."

"We definitely remember what happened with UConn. That's not going to be our motive for the game. We're just going to go out, take advantage of this bye week and do whatever our coaches want us to do to get better and get ready for UConn."

Yep, the team sure is asleep at the wheel.

See you on the 6th.

Reaction Score
No, we have to both play.

Just don't think we won't be focused on you guys.

Reaction Score

The original poster stands corrected. JayRU09 is clearly focused on UConn (or at least the Boneyard). Otherwise how on earth would he have known about this thread?

Reaction Score

We get it Jay ... you're focused on UCONN ...

role_models_2.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
jay, rutgers girls do sleep on me. i would rather boink smurf snookie then watch uconn take a L in NJ.

Reaction Score
You'd rather have your body parts diseased and falling off over a sports team losing?

Reaction Score
You think Rutgers is sleeping on us? i suggest we better be focused on them. They'll have a full house of excited red clad fans and a motivated 4-0 team, anxious to avenge last year's rout. Let's save the yapping till we beat Buffalo, debut our A game in Piscataway and whip their butts. All this early tough talk rings a bit hollow after WMU.

Reaction Score
Sleeping????? If anything, the whole lot of R fanbase it's nighty Abbott this game. Many of yes expect a really tough and difficult game! Trust me, everyone is concerned about this game!

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score
You think Rutgers is sleeping on us? i suggest we better be focused on them. They'll have a full house of excited BLACK clad fans and a motivated 4-0 team, anxious to avenge last year's rout. Let's save the yapping till we beat Buffalo, debut our A game in Piscataway and whip their butts. All this early tough talk rings a bit hollow after WMU.

Fan Blackout Shirt (I think they will also be handed out at the gate)... We are expecting a full house at 53K
247695_410229572378368_788718004_n.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
you guys have no clue how much enjoyment i have in making this thread and watching it grow.

Reaction Score
you guys have no clue how much enjoyment i have in making this thread and watching it grow.

Eh, these Rutgirls fellas are boring. Wake me up when Al gets here. But I guess it beats an 8 page thread where Carl argues with everyone about how Buffalo is a trap game.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Eh, these Rutgirls fellas are boring. Wake me up when Al gets here. But I guess it beats an 8 page thread where Carl argues with everyone about how Buffalo is a trap game.
didn't u hear? they are having a black out. its crazy dude!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
didn't u hear? they are having a black out. its crazy dude!
I already forgot what the unies look like from the second page, are they wearing the diet coke can helmets or are the helmets black too? So rad.

BTW, the Yard is funky as hell loading for me the last couple days, Safari, Chrome, IE at work, etc. Anybody else?

Reaction Score
I already forgot what the unies look like from the second page, are they wearing the diet coke can helmets or are the helmets black too? So rad.

BTW, the Yard is funky as hell loading for me the last couple days, Safari, Chrome, IE at work, etc. Anybody else?

Absolutely. Seems a bit better on IPad but slow as hell... Posted a question in the tech section to see if anyone had intel. Probably fouled by all the piss and vinegar that's been running this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom