Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Congrats to Fox:

A newdebate show with
Jason Whitlock, Colin Cowherd
and possibly the single worst member of the sports 'media' - Jason McIntyre.

I might cut the cord just so I don't accidently stumble on it.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen it, but if its on Fox sports its sure to get "worst ever" award from whaler11

Reaction Score
Back in the 1980's in one of the crude pioneer call in TV sports shows.
It was so poorly done they lacked the delay so necessary to screen out nut jobs.
It was two hosts fielding calls standing up apparently, a desk would have busted the budget,
A young guy called in in the sports trivia segment
His question was "who holds the record for getting hit in the face by balls the most times.?"
Well the question stumped our two hosts and they proceeded to ask the caller who it was .
He answered Rock Hudson
I don't think the hosts ever understood as they looked at each other puzzled.w wondering who he played for.
That was cable sports in the 80's.

Reaction Score
Back in the 1980's in one of the crude pioneer call in TV sports shows.
It was so poorly done they lacked the delay so necessary to screen out nut jobs.
It was two hosts fielding calls standing up apparently, a desk would have busted the budget,
A young guy called in in the sports trivia segment
His question was "who holds the record for getting hit in the face by balls the most times.?"
Well the question stumped our two hosts and they proceeded to ask the caller who it was .
He answered Rock Hudson
I don't think the hosts ever understood as they looked at each other puzzled.w wondering who he played for.
That was cable sports in the 80's.

This story is in the wrong thread. We're talking about the worst shows, not ones that were clearly amazing.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Haven't seen it, but if its on Fox sports its sure to get "worst ever" award from whaler11

Hasn't been on yet it was only just announced.

Their programming strategy seems to be just putting together a network of professional trolls.

Jason McIntyre is a brain dead loser who built his site around absolute trash. I didn't know the world needed a site that posts a story every time Paulina Gretzky posts something on Instagram but we've got it.

FWIW the new ESPN website seems terrible as well. The Wilbon article on analytics is such a stupid premise it's hard to believe that anyone
makes money posting nonsense like that.

Reaction Score
As a kid, I looked forward to sportstalk with Roy Firestone on Espn. That was a good show. Then Jim Rome came along and everything went to crap. Most of espn shows are crappie. That show with Marcelus Wylie, Max Kellerman and Michelle Beedle is terrible. Not familiar with McIntyre at all and I'm glad.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
As a chiefs fan i had to put up with whitlock for years as the beat writer for the kc star. He is the worst. Dont mind cowturd though

Reaction Score
I pretty much can't watch anything outside of live sports, 30 for 30, or E60 on ESPN. Everything else is intolerable dreck including Sports Center. I pretty much loathe all of the ESPN Losers that Fox hired so I clearly won't be watching anything on FS1 except actual B1G Games.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
In less than shocking news - debuted to a whopping 94k viewers - losing just less than half of the lead in program (NASCAR Race Hub - 168k).

Only down 30k from the FS1 average on Mondays in that time slot. Pretty impressive

Reaction Score
As a chiefs fan i had to put up with whitlock for years as the beat writer for the kc star. He is the worst. Dont mind cowturd though

100 times this, I lived in KC for 5 years and he's made himself some money, but boy is he horrible.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Day 2 of this abomination:

Nascar Race Hub lead in 120k.

These clowns held onto a third of that: 48k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom