The Walking Dead Season 6 | Page 12 | The Boneyard

The Walking Dead Season 6

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I've tried watching GOT. Sorry, talk about unrealistic and even worse, boring as hell. My wife has started watching it, it's just too slow and mindless for me. But hey, if you guys enjoy it, go for it. I won't come on your thread and tell you how stupid it is. (unlike some people, hmmm?)
I admire your commitment to going down with the sinking ship.
It's like my rooting for the Jets for the last 45 years.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This is a ridiculous spin statement. The Walking Dead is free....and Nielsen doesn't count non-HBO subscribers in their numbers. And that also doesn't take into account the illegal downloads and the season opener this year was illegally downloaded a million times in half a day. I get that you're going to blindly support this show, even as it continues to deteriorate, but try to keep some sense of reality in your arguments.
Sorry, just stating the facts. If you don't like them, I can't help it. I see I touched a nerve though huh? :D Some people have trouble when faced with reality.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I admire your commitment to going down with the sinking ship.
It's like my rooting for the Jets for the last 45 years.
Like the Jets, I can't even get on the GOT ship. I have more respect for myself than that. ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Interesting though, huh? The midseason finale was 6 weeks ago and you guys, who hate it, are still talking about it. :cool:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ummm, no that's not what happened. See here's where I get some of you are really poor at watching and understanding a fairly easy to follow TV show. It's really not that hard. There were at least 3 different groups of Saviors. Probably more. They could have most likely had 3-4 routes blocked at a time. And after Rick's group tried each one, they had less to block.

Actually back country roads do work that way. Especially if you know them and have been around them for quite some time. The Saviors have been around the Alexandria area for probably the entire apocalypse. Rick's group has been there for a couple months? And the Saviors have been setting up road block for quite some time too (we've seen that in the show). So logically, they know the roads really well. All they needed would be a couple spotters and they could radio (we know they have them) each other to coordinate. Not really all that difficult.

Getting everyone to the one place in the woods, ok yea that's a bit of a stretch, I'll give you that. But again, it's a TV show. You're gonna get some stuff like that in any TV show (movie).

The same people were at several of the roadblocks.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Fixed it for you.

Right. Wouldn't have been possible. We can agree to disagree. As for Alexandria, there is nothing in Alexandria VA even close to as remote as the area on the show. It wasn't feasible, and hurt the show's credibility.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Right. Wouldn't have been possible. We can agree to disagree. It wasn't feasible, and hurt the show's credibility.
Well you can disagree all you want. I explained it to you. If you can't grasp it, sorry. There are plenty of things in TWD that are unbelievable/impossible, e.g. walkers, Hershel's unlimited ammo, timeline to get Sophia into the barn, gas still working, how Rick (or Shane) didn't kill Lori in Season 2, BUT, but, blocking the roads was is not one of them. That's pretty easily explained.

As for Alexandria, there is nothing in Alexandria VA even close to as remote as the area on the show.
What? Where did that come from?

Besides, kinda looks like it to me.

1280px-Alexandria_Bird%27s_Eye_View_1863.jpg

Reaction Score
If Negan wanted to catch Rick's group with minimal effort, he could have surrounded them as they approached Hilltop. He knew where they were going and he'd have plenty of time to set his trap there. On the other hand, the way they did it made sure the audience knew that every move Rick made was countered until he was reduced to running through the woods in the dark, and even that failed. Of course, they had to include a bunch of unrealistic moves to drive that point home.

LOL!!! That's a far more logical, easy way to have done what they wanted to do. Alas it doesn't contain all the nonsensical hollow "drama" that was created by the route blocking silliness they went with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom