The waiting is the hardest part | The Boneyard

The waiting is the hardest part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Waiting sucks. Are there any sources that give some sort of timetable when the Big12 will figure out how many/which schools will be invited? I read something that mentioned the Fall.

Reaction Score
Waiting isn't the hardest part. The hardest part is sorting thru all these unnecessary threads like yours. No offense .

Reaction Score
Waiting isn't the hardest part. The hardest part is sorting thru all these unnecessary threads like yours. No offense .
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to respond. Sorting through threads is really hard work, and I can't imagine how difficult it must have been. At least the information you provided was helpful, and I am sure many others see the value of your insightful contribution.

Reaction Score
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to respond. Sorting through threads is really hard work, and I can't imagine how difficult it must have been. At least the information you provided was helpful, and I am sure many others see the value of your insightful contribution.

Your welcome.

Reaction Score
The hardest part will be when we find out that Cincy, BYU, Memphis and Houston get an invite to B12. Next day AAC invites UMass, Old Dominion, Charlotte and Western Kentucky.
You read my mind. This will be a rough league if it's raided for multiple teams and we are not one of them.

The leftovers and the MWC should really explore a merger at that point.

Reaction Score
You read my mind. This will be a rough league if it's raided for multiple teams and we are not one of them.

The leftovers and the MWC should really explore a merger at that point.
MWC will not want to drag their conference down with the leftovers.

Reaction Score
You should know the hardest part by now. Same result, different culprit.

upload_2016-7-24_10-28-58.jpeg

Reaction Score
MWC will not want to drag their conference down with the leftovers.
The contrary, there will be a huge gap between that conference and the rest of the G5. The ultimate split will be around 100 schools. MWC has pathetic TV deal with money AND EXPOSURE. A merger would help on both fronts.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The hardest part will be when we find out that Cincy, BYU, Memphis and Houston get an invite to B12. Next day AAC invites UMass, Old Dominion, Charlotte and Western Kentucky.
puking-guy-240.jpg

Reaction Score
Waiting sucks. Are there any sources that give some sort of timetable when the Big12 will figure out how many/which schools will be invited? I read something that mentioned the Fall.

Commissioner Bowlsby said:

"I think what that means is they're supportive in concept and there's a lot of work left to do. And it will be up to the staff and I to do that. And I think it will come back with a response. And I don't know whether it will come in the form of recommendations or whether it will come in the form of another presentation to our board. It's possible that this could extend to our October board meeting, but it's also possible that we could have a special meeting sometime between now and then."

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I just threw up in my mouth.
Well thought out, plausible, and nauseating all at once, sir.

Reaction Score

"I think what that means is they're supportive in concept and there's a lot of work left to do. And it will be up to the staff and I to do that. And I think it will come back with a response. And I don't know whether it will come in the form of recommendations or whether it will come in the form of another presentation to our board. It's possible that this could extend to our October board meeting, but it's also possible that we could have a special meeting sometime between now and then."
Thanks. This info was exactly what I was looking for, and of course Petty lyrics and the video clip;)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Hmmm October? Gotta get off to a buzz worthy and hot start Bobby's boys!

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Well...it would make my move out of state alot easier.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The Waiting is the hardest part? No, we're already Refugees, and we're close to Breakdown. But we aren't Free Falling yet. Yes, we say to Rutgers, You Got Lucky, and Louisville buys its recruits with American Girls, and BC says Don't Come Around Her No More. Even the Losers have more to offer than they do. But UConn is Learning to Fly, and and is heading into The Great Wide Open that is the Big XII. President Herbst just needs to Listen to Her Heart, and she'll be Running Down a Dream for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom