The Turnaround | The Boneyard

The Turnaround

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
No, not the turnover. The turnaround. As in the turnaround of our play. As in the turnaround of our fortunes. It starts tonight.

Ladies and gents, I've got a feeling about tonight. I've got a feeling about tonight, and I don't think that it's just gas pains. I've got a feeling that we are going to punch some people in #$king mouth tonight. Get ready for the turnaround...

Reaction Score
No, not the turnover. The turnaround. As in the turnaround of our play. As in the turnaround of our fortunes. It starts tonight.

Ladies and gents, I've got a feeling about tonight. I've got a feeling about tonight, and I don't think that it's just gas pains. I've got a feeling that we are going to punch some people in #$king mouth tonight. Get ready for the turnaround...

Preach bro, Preach! I receive this in Jesus' name.... bleed Husky blue... #RiseUp #HuskyUp

Reaction Score
Hope springs eternal. But I'm going in with the expectation of getting absolutely ruined tonight. My expectations couldn't possibly be any lower, so any positive takeaways would be great.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
keep-calm-and-have-husky-pride.png

Reaction Score
I went to college with Emily Noonans dad and we played softball together after college. When I used to read the threads on Emily I used to smh and laugh. While we lost touch, I do recall Emily as a child. So you guys are disgusting, lol. Btw, she has agreat mom and dad!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Love it.

(Although there is now a quiet voice in my head that says "EFU Dan, just EFU." That voice has taken this season's on field performance pretty hard.")

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

Im ready - not sure if the team is quite yet...

Its a process

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score

Jeez thought the turnaround was a part I recently installed on an escalator? Hmmmmm?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Picked UConn any other on Streak for the Cash instead of ECU win by 30+. Does that count as optimism? :confused:

Reaction Score
It starts with the turnover margin, can they get some turnovers tonight.. I'll be lying if I thought they will not have at least 1 TO on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom