the train keeps cho choooing | The Boneyard

the train keeps cho choooing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
whitehead to fau. next week were going to lose to portland state.

Reaction Score
Oh well... He alluded to that weeks ago. He's a southern kid who wants warm weather! Boca Raton versus Storrs

>>"“I’m taking my talents to South Beach,” said Whitehead, holding up a blue Florida Atlantic University ballcap during his signing ceremony Wednesday evening at the Manassas Boys & Girls Club. On the table next to the Florida Atlantic cap were hats from Bowling Green State University and University of Connecticut. But Whitehead – a standout three-sport high school athlete and NJCAA first team all-American at Dean [Junior] College -- chose the sunny climate of Boca Raton, Fla. instead of the frigid gridirons of the Midwest or East Coast.“Most of you people know I can’t play no football in cold weather,” joked Whitehead.<<

http://www.insidenova.com/sports/hi...cle_154d43a6-4a53-11e2-92d3-0019bb30f31a.html

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Altamirano to md

woooohoooo keep it comes holy

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
taylor to illinois
knighton to miami

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Sylva aint looking so hot now

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
What do you mean by that?

db was his guy recruiting wise, the reason he picked uconn over bc. db is our main connect to dean from what i am aware of.

hadley has been very public about other teams being after him. hes a db recruit, guess we will see what happens...

dean piepline is now exposed if not shot. adiz and brown together have deep pockets in any prep school east of milford and any juco east of asa. they are going to flip bc into a good program toegther within 2 years. not even a question.

Reaction Score
HFD, you have called it, couldn’t agree more…. good analysis …

Reaction Score
db was his guy recruiting wise, the reason he picked uconn over bc. db is our main connect to dean from what i am aware of.

hadley has been very public about other teams being after him. hes a db recruit, guess we will see what happens...

dean piepline is now exposed if not shot. adiz and brown together have deep pockets in any prep school east of milford and any juco east of asa. they are going to flip bc into a good program toegther within 2 years. not even a question.

Totally agree HFD. CT pipeline is exposed as well. Addazio will recruit the best players in CT hard. He was on a number of them for Temple. He will sell BC to those same kids.

We missed the boat on Addazio, it will come back to bite us. He will turn BC around.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
u guys want a even more scary thing to watch? bc has no tight end in this class riht now i dont think. guess who has a bunch of them and most are 2 way de/te potentials? thats right uconn...

thomson wanted bc before uconn
stepleton i think is solid uconn
myers picked uconn but loved adiz
joyner is at cheshire
do i need to go on, u get the drift...

Reaction Score
I love you Dan, but the highs and lows you put yourself thru are too much for me. I think we'll be gerenally fine with commits - we may lose 1 or 2, but I worry most about hadley. We are clearly combing the juco ranks for the first time ever, and I don't think that was limited to DB. I believe this will play out fine ...... over time.

Reaction Score
Totally agree HFD. CT pipeline is exposed as well. Addazio will recruit the best players in CT hard. He was on a number of them for Temple. He will sell BC to those same kids.

We missed the boat on Addazio, it will come back to bite us. He will turn BC around.

Addazio is 13-11 as a head coach. Florida fans were desperate for him to leave. He recruits pretty well, especially in CT, but BC has always recruited CT well.

I'm not going to say we missed the boat on him until I see who P's replacement is.

Reaction Score
u guys want a even more scary thing to watch? bc has no tight end in this class riht now i dont think. guess who has a bunch of them and most are 2 way de/te potentials? thats right uconn...

thomson wanted bc before uconn
stepleton i think is solid uconn
myers picked uconn but loved adiz
joyner is at cheshire
do i need to go on, u get the drift...

Myers isn't going anywhere with his family legacy to UConn.

Reaction Score
Oh well... He alluded to that weeks ago. He's a southern kid who wants warm weather! Boca Raton versus Storrs

>>"“I’m taking my talents to South Beach,” said Whitehead, holding up a blue Florida Atlantic University ballcap during his signing ceremony Wednesday evening at the Manassas Boys & Girls Club. On the table next to the Florida Atlantic cap were hats from Bowling Green State University and University of Connecticut. But Whitehead – a standout three-sport high school athlete and NJCAA first team all-American at Dean [Junior] College -- chose the sunny climate of Boca Raton, Fla. instead of the frigid gridirons of the Midwest or East Coast.“Most of you people know I can’t play no football in cold weather,” joked Whitehead.<<

http://www.insidenova.com/sports/hi...cle_154d43a6-4a53-11e2-92d3-0019bb30f31a.html
I see no future in football for this wimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom