The timing | The Boneyard

The timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The timing of the demise of this program could not be worse With all the conference shake-ups of the last two years, we're running in mud. It doesnt matter how good our soccer or field hockey teams are. Its all about the gridiron. We will never get an invite from another conference.

One of my sons said to me yesterday, while we were watching the game, "how come you're not swearing as much this year"? I said "Because I expect so little from them".

I love watching our defense, but the UCONN football product at this present time is lame.
Like a previous poster said, I havent lost interest, just enthusiasm.

Ive never been one to get rid of coaches, but the stakes are too high. I wasnt against the hiring of PP, but I was wrong. It is time.

Reaction Score
The timing of the demise of this program could not be worse With all the conference shake-ups of the last two years, we're running in mud. It doesnt matter how good our soccer or field hockey teams are. Its all about the gridiron. We will never get an invite from another conference.

One of my sons said to me yesterday, while we were watching the game, "how come you're not swearing as much this year"? I said "Because I expect so little from them".

I love watching our defense, but the UCONN football product at this present time is lame.
Like a previous poster said, I havent lost interest, just enthusiasm.

Ive never been one to get rid of coaches, but the stakes are too high. I wasnt against the hiring of PP, but I was wrong. It is time.

Totally correct. Already sent my email to Manuel making that point. I told him I will not renew season tickets if PP is there after this season. I suppose he does care about one holder, but 1,000 holders with an average of 2 seats held opting out at a blended average of $500 per seat means a loss of 1 Million dollars.

So, which is more expensive? Keeping an ineffective coach to save 750k, or watching the fan base melt away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom