The TBS=OMG block | The Boneyard

The TBS=OMG block

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
In her freshman year, it was against Kentucky in the regional finals. Last season, it was against Rutgers in the AAC tourney, a block so out of nowhere it was dubbed the Stewie Swat.

Last night, the game was not in doubt already, but she had a block that looked as devastating as against Kentucky two seasons ago. It was in the second half, and again, she seemed to flush the ball into the stands with such ferocity the player practically flew into the stands with her.

Those are three of my favorite blocks from the past three seasons. My only question at this point is what will Stewie conjure up next???

Reaction Score
Even Rob Gronkowski was impressed. :p

Attachments

• Block.jpg
    Block.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 108

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Wasn't sure at the time who they were going to give the ball to because it almost looked like Stewie sent the ball down on top of Sessions. But yeah, anyone going up for layup ad that know Stewie is right behind them has got to be a bit nervous, unless they're a Husky.

Reaction Score
I really wonder if SC players understood how great a basketball player Stewart is?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I really wonder if SC players understood how great a basketball player Stewart is?

Nope. No chance. And it is understandable. 'Til your out there together getting at it, you can indulge your own prejudices and preconceptions. The SEC is a great sports conference, and not just football, but they listen to their own tribe of reporters/media about being the greatest at everything for so long and these kids are conditioned to believe it. So SC is undefeated and feeling pretty darn good and UConn pulls their shorts down to their ankles on national TV. They just got a lesson in a breed of ball that they have never seen before. Do they know now. You betcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom