the Shocker - Temple recruiting | The Boneyard

the Shocker - Temple recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do a quick few clicks!

Go to ESPN's recruiting database (then double check with rivals, scout, 24/7 ... where there is more bias).

Temple is way ahead of most of the rest of the American. USF doing fine. UCF, Houston, SMU ... Tulsa, Tulane, East Carolina ... UConn, Cincy, Memphis ...

But, Temple is bringing numbers and quality.

BC? Rutgers? Both I believe are recruiting at a far higher level than a few years ago. Syracuse is not. Pitt is about even. That's enough ... it is July. But, Temple given what I have seen of their campus and their play ... well done.

Reaction Score
Do a quick few clicks!

Go to ESPN's recruiting database (then double check with rivals, scout, 24/7 ... where there is more bias).

Temple is way ahead of most of the rest of the American. USF doing fine. UCF, Houston, SMU ... Tulsa, Tulane, East Carolina ... UConn, Cincy, Memphis ...

But, Temple is bringing numbers and quality.

BC? Rutgers? Both I believe are recruiting at a far higher level than a few years ago. Syracuse is not. Pitt is about even. That's enough ... it is July. But, Temple given what I have seen of their campus and their play ... well done.
I was impressed not just at where they were ranked by they did it in a Coaching g turnover year where you would think recruits might have been scared away.

Reaction Score
Good observation Pudge!!I've noticed that too!!Even tho they lost Al Golden and Addazio they've managed to make a 3rd great hire in Rhule and not just maintained their high level of recruiting but surpassed it with all there disadvantages?They've shown their serious about football thru 3 HC's and 2 AD's...I tip my hat to them!!

Reaction Score
I would not be surprised if Memphis in a few short years turns their program around much like Temple has, Memphis probably even has a higher ceiling. The American is going to be a solid football conference with much more depth then the MWC.

Reaction Score
Give the American little time, 3 years, and it will turn out to be a very good FB conference.

Reaction Score
Two in the pink one in the stink? Surprised no one said it yet so what the hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom