The Red Foxes, and other Sunday games | The Boneyard

The Red Foxes, and other Sunday games

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Marist knocked off Iona on the road for a share of the MAAC, so there is a possibility that two conference teams could make the tourney, though the Red Foxes may still need to win the MAACT tourney.

Five ranked teams were going to lose today, one way or another. Nebraska and Duke were the first two to go down with NC State about to join them. At this point at 4:00, WVU and USCar have inside positions to complete the losing quintet. Arizona State will have a tester out at Oregon State, but KY should be able to handle Vandy at home.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
ND went through the ACC like General Sherman went through Georgia :( They ended the regular season smoking through Tobacco Road in succession... Wake, Duke, UNC, and now State. I have no doubt they would have crushed UNC-Greensboro, North Carolina Central, and East Carolina if they had dared gotten in the way.

Unfortunately, I think NCState is done for the year as a threat.

sad but true :( They get a double bye in the ACC, and will most likely face Syracuse on friday. I think Cuse takes that one......... depending on the weather situation on Friday.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
And there's always a danger in projecting anything before the clock runs out. WVU fit to be tied, though I know there's another thread on that one.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Oh, oh. Hope ETT doesn't blame me for jinxing the Bears. But again, 39 for Sims and 30 for the rest of her teammates. Not the best ratio.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Oh, oh. Hope ETT doesn't blame me for jinxing the Bears. But again, 39 for Sims and 30 for the rest of her teammates. Not the best ratio.
Ten TOs for Sims, too. Including the one that cost them the game.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
And indeed, AZ State goes down, while KY barely up over Vandy. More potential upsets. And though not a game of any big consequence, Ole Miss picked up its 2nd SEC win of the year against Auburn to probably eliminate the Tigers from tourney consideration (#49 in Sags beforehand).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom