The photo that should be the goal of the program.... | The Boneyard

The photo that should be the goal of the program....

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
...was on the football schedule posters handed out at the spring game. UConn-Michigan, 43,000 fans packed in to the Rent. They should use that image for marketing of UConn football for the forseeable future.

Reaction Score
...was on the football schedule posters handed out at the spring game. UConn-Michigan, 43,000 fans packed in to the Rent. They should use that image for marketing of UConn football for the forseeable future.

I would photoshop the image to remove much of the gold in the shot. Actually, this should have been done before putting it on the poster.

Reaction Score
I get your point but photoshopping would be a mistake. We need to be transparent, otherwise our credibility would be called into question on a boatload of other issues. What if BC had photoshopped a poster of their ACC championship game with Va Tech to show a full stadium? Think we would have howled?
I say start winning, fill the Rent with lots of blue and snap away.

Reaction Score
I get your point but photoshopping would be a mistake. We need to be transparent, otherwise our credibility would be called into question on a boatload of other issues. What if BC had photoshopped a poster of their ACC championship game with Va Tech to show a full stadium? Think we would have howled?

Photoshop everything. That's how it's done. Just a little minor tweaking. No filling an empty stadium, just a little color adjustment.

Reaction Score
Photoshop everything. That's how it's done. Just a little minor tweaking. No filling an empty stadium, just a little color adjustment.

The only people who will notice the Mich colors will be UConn fans. It is not so noticeable that it stands out to the average fan. It looks like an awesome FBS stadium that recruits would say....."Wow...who knew UConn had such a stadium where they fill it up and play big name programs?"

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I literally almost puked the first time I saw this. The vurp was so bad I tasted it for the rest of the day. Photoshop is no longer used for "minor" tweaking.

Reaction Score

Agree but everyone should understand the CT weather can change in minutes. All the yellow is simply people from the area that realize it could rain at any time and did not have blue rain gear. ;)

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Agree but everyone should understand the CT weather can change in minutes. All the yellow is simply people from the area that realize it could rain at any time and did not have blue rain gear. ;)
I was yelled at for a similar comment in the other thread.:eek:

Reaction Score
I literally almost puked the first time I saw this. The vurp was so bad I tasted it for the rest of the day. Photoshop is no longer used for "minor" tweaking.

I know photoshop is used for major changes. Always has been since its inception.

I was referring to the stadium photo as only needing tweaking.

Virtually ever professional photo you see has been Photoshopped in some manor either major or minor. Lot's of non-professional stuff as well.

Reaction Score

I was yelled at for a similar comment in the other thread.:eek:

To 25 I apoligize as I would never knowingly try to be funny with anothers comment. To the comment of Nostical, pretty much spot on.
To be serious on the subject, as we all have nothing better to do other than comment on comments at this time of year. I see only the positive in the poster.
I have looked it over a lot with what has come up here and found it to be something that could be looked at and over analyzed. As one who is all in with coach Bob I am going to take the anti energy vampire perspective. Yes there is a good amount of yellow but with a good look that is only a single digit amount of the crowd.
The night lighting makes the concrete and some clothing glow yellow. The fact UCONN as football fans are not yet seasoned enough to colors home and away and many are in gray or white which also lends to the gold tint of the lighting.
Over all I like the poster and what it represents. I am sure many see other views but again it is good off season banter.
1) We stood loud and proud, we were not out done by M fans.
2) Never forget the UCONN chant in the Randy interview after the ND game. A team that will not play here!
3) The M was willing to play us in our house, a trap game at the least. Thank you M.
4) National TV exposure...
5) Last but not least we lost! Yes I will take hits and I do feel for the players who worked their a&&es off, but had we won we might have not recieved the best thing sense Michigan coming to The Dog House. That being a new coaching staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom