The Phelan Express has landed! | The Boneyard

The Phelan Express has landed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congrats and a big thank you to Ryan and his posse for a great tailgating experience! Well organized, loads of good food and fun folks. Scored a TD with me--a location near real bathrooms!

Have a safe trip home, savor this road game win and get ready for WMU.

Who's going to Rutgers?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Like I've posted before nothing beaten a Phalen trip anywhere,anytime no stone unturned!

Reaction Score
c1 garbage.JPG
Awesome job as usual Ryan! have to pass along this pic from post game on Saturday. We came back to lot C-1 (near visitor center) and some UConn fans that left early also left behind a big mess in the parking lot, empty cans, food, plates, you name it. Without any prompting, a group (including a few of my crew) grabbed some garbage bags and picked it all up. Nice effort to leave a better representation of the UConn family...

Reaction Score
+1 Husky Devil...was near you and blown away by those folks. After a day of drinking and sitting in the sun, bending down and picking up trash was the last thing I wanted to do, so I was impressed as anything by you and the group you were with. That parking lot looked pretty darned good when we left it, which is how it should considering the bathrooms with plumbing we had.

In Mich, we were told by a handful of people that we were one of the more respectful visiting fanbases out there - hope to keep that rep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom