The official not Randy Edsall thread | The Boneyard

The official not Randy Edsall thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
got the okay from @Skiblets

I'll be forever grateful for what he did for the program. However, the way he left the team in Arizona and how he didn't fare well at Maryland leads me to believe he won't be back as HC, at least I hope not!

I don't believe many fans will forgive or forget either. That's a big deal after the past six years we've endured.

Reaction Score

I'll be forever grateful for what he did for the program. However, the way he left the team in Arizona and how he didn't fare well at Maryland leads me to believe he won't be back as HC, at least I hope not!

I don't believe many fans will forgive or forget either. That's a big deal after the past six years we've endured.
How about the James Madison guy?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

Well, half of the state has moved South so there might be fewer people who remember 2011....

Reaction Score
Why not edsall? Dude is a proven winner at UConn. I'd absolutely have him back

Reaction Score
It's not that I want Edsall back, it's that I want someone who can reinstall something like what he was doing here because it worked better that Bob and Paul. Someone like Ambrose, Moorheard, Orlando etc...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Why not edsall? Dude is a proven winner at UConn. I'd absolutely have him back
He was good not great here. I'd even give you better than good if you like. But you can't just ignore the fact that he didn't exactly do great at Maryland either.

He was a good hire for where we were as a program. It's 2016 now and I'd venture that both sides have moved on.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Let him abandon some other program.

Reaction Score
Benedict: "we need a program builder. Someone who knows how to get more out of student athletes than what they are capable of."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom