The official not Greg Schiano thread | The Boneyard

The official not Greg Schiano thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If Morehead is out injured this sinking feeling that Schiano is the guy. And i vomited a little in my mouth.
I'm getting that feeling too. Honestly give me another year of Diaco, with the promise of a better higher next year, than this sleazy douchenozzel

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Not my first or second or third choice. But it would probably mean a bump in recruiting at the very least.

Reaction Score
Not my first or second or third choice. But it would probably mean a bump in recruiting at the very least.

Yup, bump in recruiting followed by an NCAA investigation and sanctions. Brilliant!

We need someone who is an offensive tactician of the game not another defensive minded used car salesman. Good God have we learned nothing from our recent hires?

Greg Schiano, such a good recruiter and coach he has a 28 - 48 career Big East record and never won the league.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Yup, bump in recruiting followed by an NCAA investigation and sanctions. Brilliant!

We need someone who is an offensive tactician of the game not another defensive minded used car salesman. Good God have we learned nothing from our recent hires?

Greg Schiano, such a good recruiter and coach he has a 28 - 48 career Big East record and never won the league.

I don't think he is a awful hire...but it is true his players seemed to under achieve. He was the anti Edsall that way. RE would have done much more than Schiano did with that talent. But he could definitely recruit.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The comment from Benedict about wanting a proven coach definitely leads to Schiano and Edsall if Morehead is out. Can someone start a poll of the candidates so our voices can be heard? Edsall, Morehead, Weist, Fleck, Holtz, Schiano? Any others?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Checking in. Heck no.

Reaction Score
The comment from Benedict about wanting a proven coach definitely leads to Schiano and Edsall if Morehead is out. Can someone start a poll of the candidates so our voices can be heard? Edsall, Morehead, Weist, Fleck, Holtz, Schiano? Any others?
Logan?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Don't forget obligatory Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin mentions! Oh, and Tressel! and Jay Paterno!

Reaction Score
I really don't want Schiano (or Edsall). But the fact of he matter is that even a bunt single of a hire would be infinitely better than another second of Diaco IMO. Having an adult as the HC is the lowest of low barometers, but hey, that's where I'm at right now.

Reaction Score
Al Golden, but not a guy I want, just a guy that's available

Reaction Score
If Morehead is out I've got this sinking feeling that Schiano is the guy. And i vomited a little in my mouth.

Do we know for sure that Moorhead is a no go? Or is that just Rose Bowl stuff meant to not destabilize the effort there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom