The new Vandy coach will be...[merged thread] | The Boneyard

The new Vandy coach will be...[merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Wow! Just Wow! Potential game changer for WCBB's recruiting landscape.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Coupla Gals on the UConn sideline will take a good look at themselves in the mirror tonight and have a good think.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
If true that's an outstanding hire. I think she has the potential to do great things and certainly give Tennessee a fight for in state talent.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
cryPleaseNo.gif

Reaction Score
Coupla Gals on the UConn sideline will take a good look at themselves in the mirror tonight and have a good think.

If you were a school like Vandy, and you have a choice between Ivey, Ralph, and Moseley, who would you pick ?

Reaction Score
If true that's an outstanding hire. I think she has the potential to do great things and certainly give Tennessee a fight for in state talent.
Agree, and let's see if that potential is realized:cool:

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Great hire for them. Wonder how that will affect ND recruiting? I could see her coaching there for a few years and then taking Muffet's place when she retires.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
According to Raoul on twitter it is down to Ivey and Banghart - both would be great choices

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
According to Raoul on twitter it is down to Ivey and Banghart - both would be great choices

They would have been great choices at another private Southern school in a power 5 conference... and I aint talking about Wake Forest :mad:

Reaction Score
If you were a school like Vandy, and you have a choice between Ivey, Ralph, and Moseley, who would you pick ?
The muffett coaching tree has had more success than Geno's, which hives Ivey the edge for me.

Reaction Score
There are some variables in dealing with your question. First I would post the job to see who may have interest as I want nobody that has to be talked into taking the job. If I were reaching out and asking for permission of your short list it would come down to Ivey & Ralph. Having said that it would be between a rock and a hard place to decide as they both have great credentials.
While Ivey would seem to be the logical choice to the laymen with her position as assoc head coach along with the first ever presented Assistant Coach Of The Year award.
Niele Ivey Named National Assistant Coach of the Year Of which we all know should have been named after and the first one presented to CD.
Shea has years of experience with CD and the best coach in all the game. She seems to be content just like CD where she is right now. Possibly Genos successor with Moseley playing the role of CD??? ;):D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Niele Ivey

Announcement soon.

WOW!!! THAT'S a bombshell. Good luck and good fortune to Niele Ivey. She's paid her dues, and learned her craft from one of the best. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes her to bring Vandy into the top 10 rankings nationally. Will she be able to attract top 10 recruits from any given class on a regular basis ? She's going to have to if she wants to run with the BIG girls, and carve a niche for her program on the national WCBB landscape. A bigger bombshell would be if one of OUR assistant coaches takes a head coach position somewhere this summer. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom