The NCAA can't get out of its own way. | The Boneyard

The NCAA can't get out of its own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's truly amazing. Recruits and players can have Clint Hurtt set up parties on yachts complete with booze and hookers and Miami goes unscathed.

Meanwhile in Storrs........we're talking text messages (now legal) and APR scores.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It's amazing to me that an organization as corrupt and hypocritical as the NCAA continues to exist...

Reaction Score
NCAA President Mark Emmert announced that the NCAA has banned the NCAA from any additional investigations for 2 years and placed the NCAA on probation for 5 years. It will lose 2 investigators in 2014, and 1 investigator in 2015.

Reaction Score
If I were just a teeny bit more cynical I'd think this is a case for Conspiracy Kitty.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Don't be so sure it is not.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...caa-miami-hurricanes-investigation-says-patsy

Perez then questioned the NCAA's motives.
"I don't know what it's all about and I find this very suspicious," she said. "And I'm starting to believe they want (to) intentionally botch this investigation for reasons I can only imagine are monetary."

LOL. The NCAA has spent two years down here digging around, threatening former players and conspiring with the atorney for a con man because they want to botch the investigation on purpose. They aren't clever enough to come up with a scam like that.

"I did nothing wrong and I was playing by ------ rules and I am not bound by NCAA rules, and if they did something wrong, it is their problem and they are trying to make it my problem. This is not my problem," she told the Sun Sentinel.

A lot of class on that broad, she's the perfect mouthpiece for a guy who has made a living off of scamming people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom