Joe & Evan
Jon Feinstein

To name a few...

Any others?

Love it!!!!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Boomer and Carton barely mentioned the tournament while I was listening. Carton mentioned UCONN illegally recruiting these players and when Boomer said to give UCONN credit, he said, "I can't. I went to Syracuse, remember? " What a . How can people make slanderous comments that can hurt our program. We don't get the top players that Duke, UNC, Ohio State, Kentucky and others get year in and year out. Why not say Kentucky illegally recruits players....and lost. Hey, 'Cuse grad Carton, 4> 1......

Reaction Score
The Univ should send them a 'cease and desist' letter.

Reaction Score
Boomer and Carton barely mentioned the tournament while I was listening. Carton mentioned UCONN illegally recruiting these players and when Boomer said to give UCONN credit, he said, "I can't. I went to Syracuse, remember? " What a . How can people make slanderous comments that can hurt our program. We don't get the top players that Duke, UNC, Ohio State, Kentucky and others get year in and year out. Why not say Kentucky illegally recruits players....and lost. Hey, 'Cuse grad Carton, 4> 1.

Are you kidding? Syracuse is one of the dirtiest programs going.

Reaction Score
More positives from Jim Rome: Said Shabazz is an all time UCONN great & that is saying something considering the long list of great that that program has produced…

He said this in the middle of his rant against Derek the RA...

Reaction Score
We have forced the media to give us props, there will be some s out there that want to get heard. Cuse fans and alums are running out of things to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom