The Making of the Mob: New York series | The Boneyard

The Making of the Mob: New York series

Reaction Score
Anyone else watch the whole series and find it pretty good. You need to have an infatuation of the mob and its history as I've had since I was a kid. My sophomore year in HS I did my final on the Mafia and my teacher was concerned with why? LOL

Anyway this was very informative to me obviously more than entertaining as to the Lucky Luciano history some of which I never knew the details of. Though it was a good watch if into this kind of "documentary".

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Anyone else watch the whole series and find it pretty good. You need to have an infatuation of the mob and its history as I've had since I was a kid. My sophomore year in HS I did my final on the Mafia and my teacher was concerned with why? LOL

Anyway this was very informative to me obviously more than entertaining as to the Lucky Luciano history some of which I never knew the details of. Though it was a good watch if into this kind of "documentary".

What network?

Reaction Score
What network?

AMC Tom. I really enjoyed it but again I have always watched any of those mob shows or documentaries because of my fascination since I was a kid. Must be because I'm Irish-Italian huh? :rolleyes:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The "politics" were interesting.

As far as ethnicity goes, at the very bottom of the pyramid, it really didn't matter what your background was, just who you knew. I've got no Italian/Irish blood in me, but if in the fall of 1978 you bought $1 football slip on the Storrs campus, I made $0.10 ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom