The List | Page 5 | The Boneyard

The List

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Talk to those who don't rely on subscriptions to make it for recruiting info. ESPN, and a couple of others are not connected to any school and they are more honest when it comes to mid rated players. Now the top tier players in high school will be ranked high by all, but when you get down to the three star and two star recruits it is a crap shoot. Just look at what FHCRE did with those no stars players.
This is the first real class for coach Diaco as last year was a 45 day push to keep players and bring in others. He gets this upcoming season and next. If he fails by then UCONN will be looking for another coach and probably another AD.

Reaction Score
Look him up: I was a TA for Richard Roll at UCLA. I can do Regression Analysis. The other TA was Rick Passov - CFO at Pfizer (I underachieved).

You have no Statistical significance. Nada. Don't Know what the hell you are spouting.

This Stars & Offers language is shooting out your butt. There's just nothing to it. I get your point; but you are way out there in your hyperbole. And as for Diaco ... We have no clue. Offers Stars? Just not significant. Talk about in 5 years.

As for the my post ... I'm not taking this serious. You don't care about this board. Your "fandom" only catches when we suck.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
As if all of your moving targets and inane protests weren't enough...

Now CHB 'doesn't care about this board' and his 'fandom only
catches when we suck'....

Candidly, your current merry band of allies (bnich, CCarl) post as though they have suffered recent TBI. Anyone who 'cares about this board' and the quality of discussion would be making their tired accusations towards them.

In this very thread Bnich is either a boring troll or is not bright enough to have a conversation with these 'mature adults' you so miss. Honestly, I can't tell if CCarl and BNich are just the most tedious trolls I've ever seen or if they really are so dim as to believe everything they post.

Reaction Score
Look him up: I was a TA for Richard Roll at UCLA. I can do Regression Analysis. The other TA was Rick Passov - CFO at Pfizer (I underachieved).

You have no Statistical significance. Nada. Don't Know what the hell you are spouting.

This Stars & Offers language is shooting out your butt. There's just nothing to it. I get your point; but you are way out there in your hyperbole. And as for Diaco ... We have no clue. Offers Stars? Just not significant. Talk about in 5 years.

As for the my post ... I'm not taking this serious. You don't care about this board. Your "fandom" only catches when we suck.

Did you ever get "rick rolled"?

Reaction Score
Smarties were staring at a Regression Analysis & didn't know.

I suggest we just sail on ...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Smarties were staring at a Regression Analysis & didn't know.

I suggest we just sail on ...

Yes, Pudge it's everyone else who can't recognize the high correlation in the graph.

I'd bore you with my resume but it's more entertaining to watch you flail like a drowning man grabbing onto any strawman that floats by all while proclaiming your genius.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
"There was a significant correlation (r=0.77) between recruiting and on-field rankings"

I guess the author doesn't understand regression analysis either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom