The job is not done - Official UCONN vs Cincinatti prediction thread | The Boneyard

The job is not done - Official UCONN vs Cincinatti prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UCONN has never won at Nippert and they will have to if they want a bowl. The job will be a little easier without Coleros in the picture, but formidable nonetheless.

Doesn't matter.....

More of the same with great defense and special teams, and then efficient if not spectacular offense. Surprise here is that JJL gets 12 caries and contributes to waring down the Bearcat defense. UCONN runs for 150 total yards and that opens up enough play actions for Johny Mac to go a solid 14 for 22 with two TDs (Kashif and Griffin).

Pick-six for Blidi, and Kendell and Tyvon play out of their minds to assure they get to play one more game as Huskies.

26-24 Huskies (yes, a safety and I think it's Reyes who gets it). Five straight bowl appearances.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati*.

I can't make predictions, personally.

Reaction Score
Munchie Legaux and Jordan Luallen are the type of dual threat QBs that have given us problems before and Isaih Pead is a work horse so a little off field distraction can't hurt...

"While the University of Cincinnati Bearcats prepare to face Connecticut this week with a share of the Big East championship on the line, UC coach Butch Jones has emerged as a candidate for head coaching jobs at UCLA and North Carolina.The Orange County Register reported Saturday that Jones is one of three candidates at UCLA, where Rick Neuheisel is expected to be fired. Boise State coach Chris Peterson and Houston's Kevin Sumlin are the other two candidates. The New York Times has Jones listed as one of five candidates to replace Butch Davis at North Carolina."

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...get-coaching-jobs?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|UC

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did anyone see the Jeopardy clue a few weeks ago that Pittsburgh is the most often misspelled city in the US? How is it not Cincinnati? I think the only reason I know how to spell it was because I kept turning in book reports about Johnny Bench in school.

Reaction Score
I can't figure out how to use the Google spell check on this new site. Driving me crazy.....

I can't spell Pittsburgh either.

Reaction Score
It'll be tough sledding no question. Senior day for Cincy with a possible BCS game on the line for them (pending what WVU does), and even without Collaros their O will be more than a handful as always. We haven't played a road game in over a month (the Pitt debacle) and will have to prove we can handle a hostile environment and keep our poise during the adverse game situations. Hoping yesterday's performance by UConn has them gelling at the right time and they carry that momentum into Nippert next week.

Prediction: UConn 30-28. We go bowling.

Reaction Score
Dave teggart demonstrates his late season heroics once again, doing what he does best.

Huskies (definitely a dog).... 27
Bears? Cats? Bungles? Whatever the heck they are.... 24

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
UCONN on a roll D is solid, J Mac is calm in the pocket and special teams makes plays & we get 3 picks and we get get 3 sacks UCONN 35 - 24

Reaction Score
This will be a very good game.

UConn 27
Cincy 20

:)

Reaction Score
UConn - 20
Cinci - 14

Close game but we pull it out and go bowling in Tampa.

Reaction Score
UConn defense & special teams put 2 TD's on the board and win the turnover battle. UConn wins 27-17.

Reaction Score
Uconn 30 - Cats 14

Not even that close. And "P" lets Teggs kick the late FG this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom