The Geno Show Is Posted | The Boneyard

The Geno Show Is Posted

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting, as expected it sounds like Z has more of a guard game but will be asked to play inside, it's up to her how physical she's willing to be, but sounds like the 5th starting spot is hers to lose. Camara sounds like she's going to be a very vocal leader for the team and will hold the same attitude rather on the floor from the bench.

Side note this is the Second times I've seen Coombs referred to as the first player from Georgia since Maya Moore, but wasn't Brianna Banks from Georgia as well? Or is she being left out due to transfer ?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Side note this is the Second times I've seen Coombs referred to as the first player from Georgia since Maya Moore, but wasn't Brianna Banks from Georgia as well? Or is she being left out due to transfer ?
Coombs will be the 4th from GA. Swanier, Moore, Banks, Coombs.

Olivia Nelson-Ododa is also from GA....just sayin'.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Coombs will be the 4th from GA. Swanier, Moore, Banks, Coombs.
Olivia Nelson-Ododa is also from GA....just sayin'.
So is Cameron Swartz who @CoachBill keeps big in up and want's to get the UCONN staff's attention on.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Does anyone else miss Megan Culmo's CPTV Geno Show? I think that was far better than current the SNY edition.
I think SNY's are better produced. But Culmo having played for Geno and then was on the coaching staff has a lot more insight into interviews.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom