The Geno Auriemma Project: Method To The Madness (Part 3) | The Boneyard

The Geno Auriemma Project: Method To The Madness (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KML's funny ad lib at a press conference is at the 7:00 - 7:07 mark. Geno says, "he asked for one of our defensive players that question." No one moved. Then Kalena leaned into the microphone and said, "All right, well..." and everyone laughed. Best shooter, brains, hustle, beauty, and quick wit from KML.

Reaction Score
The reaction of the Maryland players to Geno's congratulatory comment was great.

Reaction Score

GREAT post, favorite line. "This is why we practice the way we practice." Geno of course, the second was him telling the returning players after some of them have won multiple championships they have a lot of work to do! Any player that goes through this program on the floor or the bench is going to succeed in life.

HGN

Reaction Score
Thanks HuskiesRule......Outstanding. I really liked that part when Mo is talking at during a timeout , and pointing to the clipboard and explaining to Geno about a situation where the middle will be 'wide open'........Great video.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I really liked seeing Moriah working the clipboard during the timeout. She had everyone's attention. That's a great PG and leader.

Born to coach, I would say.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
If anyone sees when [if] this is being broadcast on some channel...ESPN...SNY...whoever...please let us know.

Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson (an All-American) the most underrated player in the country.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite parts (there are so many) was when Stewie was crying and said MoJeff was the MVP. Stewie was feeling the pressure (and handled it), but she knew that MoJeff played the best game of the season. Moreover, Stewie knew that if MoJeff did not come through like she did--UConn was in a dangerous position. Stewie was humbled and so happy that her teammates (KML too) saved the day.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
If anyone sees when [if] this is being broadcast on some channel...ESPN...SNY...whoever...please let us know.
It was. My wife and I watched it on TV. The entire Geno Auriemma project was truly a great set of programs, although I can't say much of it was "new" news, just nicely presented.

Some of the parts of the series were rebroadcast numerous times, my machine kept taping them until we eventually ended up with this final part.

Reaction Score
If you have Comcast it should still be available on-demand. It is also on the XFinity To Go app on iPad and probably other platforms. Look under networks/ espnw

Reaction Score
I hope this isn't heresy but couldn't Geno just congratulate the team and show unbridled joy without ending the post-game meeting by telling the returning players that they have a lot of work to do for next season. I know there was a little smile on his face like he knew exactly what and why he was saying this but I wonder if he could have lightened up just this one time.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I hope this isn't heresy but couldn't Geno just congratulate the team and show unbridled joy without ending the post-game meeting by telling the returning players that they have a lot of work to do for next season. I know there was a little smile on his face like he knew exactly what and why he was saying this but I wonder if he could have lightened up just this one time.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Thanks for posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom