The Final Four | The Boneyard

The Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
The Final Four has a combined seven losses, only four if you exclude games among themselves.

That doesn't exactly scream parity to me.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Well - three of the teams in the Men's FF have a total of 7 losses - six when counted against each other. Michigan St. crashed the party with their 11 losses, but ... not really that big a difference.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I feel like the parity argument is used as a defense. If you don't wanna watch women's basketball, just say it's because I don't want to watch women's basketball. I prefer all women's sports because I find that they play the game at its purest.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
What's wrong with having the four teams who proved themselves the best all season now getting together for the big battle in April? Why fawn over "parity"? Or if you are going to be a parity worshiper, why not note that the four teams in the NC are all almost on par with losses, three having 2 losses and one team having 1.

Sorry to point this out to you but tomorrow is April, and that's when there is only four teams left in the running in the NCAA tournament, so if you want to offer your paeans to parity, you should be really happy instead of griping about the fact that some of the 349 WCBB teams are stronger than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom