The Boneyard Roadshow (debut of podcast previewing BYU) | The Boneyard

The Boneyard Roadshow (debut of podcast previewing BYU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Seriously, everyone should find 30 minutes and give this a listen - Matt really does a terrific job on it. Looking forward to more.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Seriously, everyone should find 30 minutes and give this a listen - Matt really does a terrific job on it. Looking forward to more.

Agreed. Around the 10 minute mark, the whole Taysom Hill suspension rumor is addressed.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
"It's not about who has the better athletes, it's about who has the better football players..."
I love that quote, and coach's example of the MBB semi-final vs Florida. I was at that game and couldn't agree more! You could see that Florida had the best athletes, but you could also see that UConn had the better players. Go Huskies!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I'm going to have to set aside some time to check this out, between work and the Simpsons marathon... But I'm looking forward to this. And how cool/scary is it that our (not so) little corner of the Internet has a credentialed member of the media!

Reaction Score
I love that quote, and coach's example of the MBB semi-final vs Florida. I was at that game and couldn't agree more! You could see that Florida had the best athletes, but you could also see that UConn had the better players. Go Huskies!
I think the UK game is a great example of this. There were a few times when Randel or Young would make ridiculous plays and I'd be like "how can we possibly beat these guys?" Then Bazz would go be Bazz or Boat Boat, Niels, etc.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Nice job Matt. I figured I'd give a quick listen and if it was decent come back to it tomorrow and of course I listened all the way through.

Keep 'em coming.

Reaction Score
I just bought 6 more tix for the game. I don't know who's going to use them but that how stoked I am for this game. If any yarders want them, they're free if you're in a bind and can't afford the games. I'll even let you drink my suds at our tailgate. God dammit I'm getting pumped for Friday! Seriously. PM me if you'd like to use the tix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom