The best thing about last night was…. | The Boneyard

The best thing about last night was….

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
The most enjoyable thing about last night’s record tying victory was the obvious enjoyment of the players. They were having fun, the crowd was electric and everyone was soaking in the moment. Before the game, there were 4 National Championship trophies on display in the lobby. It got fans in the mood for a record night. And, what a night it was..!! Check out the pictures..The best thing about last night was…. | Facebook
Now, it is on to Dallas for me, to watch record breaking win #91. I’ll be sitting row A, center court, across from the benches. That will be the 78th game of this winning streak that I will have attended, in 20 different arenas. The fact that my sons will join me will make the day even more special. I expect to make all the remaining games except on the road in Cincinnati and Tulane. I will see the Huskies and lots of friends and fellow fans..!! Go UConn..!!
15995189_1287087668016157_3713380707937950453_o.jpg
15972517_1287087718016152_3245192518276444506_o.jpg

Reaction Score
For me it was high-fiving the players as they ran into the tunnel for halftime after Nat hit that nice little shot at the buzzer. My wife and I had great seats and could indeed see how much fun everyone was having. I don't get to too many games, so this was special.

Reaction Score
The best thing for me was the way Saniya played last night. She took her shots when she was open, did not dribble around wasting time out front and had some nice drives to the hoop and several assists. If she continues to play with so much confidence the CORE FOUR are gone and we have the FANTASTIC FIVE from now on. She really played a great game.

Reaction Score
The best thing for me was the way Saniya played last night. She took her shots when she was open, did not dribble around wasting time out front and had some nice drives to the hoop and several assists. If she continues to play with so much confidence the CORE FOUR are gone and we have the FANTASTIC FIVE from now on. She really played a great game.
Not only Saniya also Butlier and Kyla can make a shot without dribbling the ball last night.
That is big improvement for those girls.

Reaction Score
The most enjoyable thing about last night’s record tying victory was the obvious enjoyment of the players. They were having fun, the crowd was electric and everyone was soaking in the moment. Before the game, there were 4 National Championship trophies on display in the lobby. It got fans in the mood for a record night. And, what a night it was..!! Check out the pictures..The best thing about last night was…. | Facebook
Now, it is on to Dallas for me, to watch record breaking win #91. I’ll be sitting row A, center court, across from the benches. That will be the 78th game of this winning streak that I will have attended, in 20 different arenas. The fact that my sons will join me will make the day even more special. I expect to make all the remaining games except on the road in Cincinnati and Tulane. I will see the Huskies and lots of friends and fellow fans..!! Go UConn..!! View attachment 18529 View attachment 18530
I thought you were going to say: Because I got on TV flirting with a strawberry Blonde!!

Great pictures---as usual!!

Reaction Score
Not only Saniya also Butlier and Kyla can make a shot without dribbling the ball last night.
That is big improvement for those girls.
Good catch--I and probably Geno were a bit unhappy with Butlers bad habit of putting the ball on the floor before the shot--Down low the little guy get the ball. I noticed the dribble--but not the lack thereof. You got it!!

Reaction Score
Two "wow moments" in one game: Lou's reflexive tip/redirect of the pass from Nurse that resulted in a layup by Gabby, and the Gabulous one diving into the opposing team's bench preventing a turnover with UConn up by 56.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Danny, I liked your shots of Natalie getting off the ground to hit her shots from the top of the key. Great work, my man..........

Reaction Score
Two "wow moments" in one game: Lou's reflexive tip/redirect of the pass from Nurse that resulted in a layup by Gabby, and the Gabulous one diving into the opposing team's bench preventing a turnover with UConn up by 56.
You have to add that ridiculous spin move by Crystal. My wife and I saw that, looked at each other and asked, "What just happened?"

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well, I ran into and chatted with a fellow boneyarder named DannyK before the XL center started letting people in. That was a highlight..

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Did you see the one with all the bruises on Nat? Looked like she had been in a cudgel fight and lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom