Texas Replay is Posted | The Boneyard

Texas Replay is Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I was very happy with this game. I thought UConn would tough out a 12-point win over Texas, but it turned into an 18-point beatdown. Of course, I love my Longhorns, but this game makes me feel pretty good about the Huskies' showdown with ND in South Bend. After Baylor, Texas, and ND, we will know exactly what this UConn team is made of...even if Maryland will be no walk in the (College) park either.

Reactions: HGN

HGN

Reaction Score
I was very happy with this game. I thought UConn would tough out a 12-point win over Texas, but it turned into an 18-point beatdown. Of course, I love my Longhorns, but this game makes me feel pretty good about the Huskies' showdown with ND in South Bend. After Baylor, Texas, and ND, we will know exactly what this UConn team is made of...even if Maryland will be no walk in the (College) park either.
True, true , Alex.............Maryland scares the be-geebers out of me. So many good weapons. And coached by a
person who so much wants to beat the Huskies to legitimize her Terps as a Top program. Which they are.

Texas is a good team but trying to find their way and some identity. ND and Maryland will be true tests before New Years.....Hopefully we can Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom