Texas A&M at South Carolina... | The Boneyard

Texas A&M at South Carolina...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On ESPN2 at 7 pm tonight. (Monday)

Not sure if I'd like to see South Carolina lose or actually win!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Gonna be a good game, SC is overrated IMO.

I guess you'll find out on February 26th. I know one thing - we're expecting 18,000 in the house tonight. I'll bid my adieu and see you guys later! Cockadoodledooo!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
SC by about 15. I think aTm is over rated. I still think we are a lot better than SC but... I don't think aTm is that good... not even sure they are a top 15 team IMHO...

Reaction Score
You are a feisty one cockhrn, I am glad Dawn has your team in serious contention for the sec. It's good for the league. I think y'all are a good team but great remains to be seen. Your best win is against at reeling Duke team on a last second shot. Your team and the lady vols both control their own destiny.
Good luck.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
SC by 20 points...Blair is a good coach but he has no presence in the middle something Dawn Staley is sure to exploit.

Reaction Score
Wait a minute, is 'y'all' permitted on this site? All y'all southern folk better watch your language. :(
As long as there is some word in the title that warns there might be southern tawk then it is allowed. Words like South, southern, rebels, Tennessee, etc. are acceptable. ;)

Reaction Score
Coates is one of my favorite non-UConn players. If aTm has no inside game, she's all set for a fun night.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
rocky rococo said:
Coates is one of my favorite non-UConn players. If aTm has no inside game, she's all set for a fun night.

Coates is a great post player. She is one of those high schoolers that was "better than their ranking"

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Wait a minute, is 'y'all' permitted on this site? All y'all southern folk better watch your language. :(

As a NJ native with Manhattan born and raised parents, you won't hear that from me, lol.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
You are a feisty one cockhrn, I am glad Dawn has your team in serious contention for the sec. It's good for the league. I think y'all are a good team but great remains to be seen. Your best win is against at reeling Duke team on a last second shot. Your team and the lady vols both control their own destiny.
Good luck.

Thanks. I'm a fighting rooster; of course I'm feisty! :p

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
On ESPN2 at 7 pm tonight. (Monday)

Not sure if I'd like to see South Carolina lose or actually win!

You'd better be rooting for South Carolina to win .... Just to help the good ol SOS

Good luck.

Duke isnt reeling anymore........ we were reeling Thursday Night-Sunday afternoon....... now we are on the upswing.... at least until Thursday :cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
South Carolina will win. Texas A&M has too few scorers and SC controlling the offensive paint and concentrating on bunnies. Aggies turn over prone to boot. Game not much of a gage of anything.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Impressed with the SC attack... Quick and very good shooters... BUT what will happen when faced with the UConn defense???

Reaction Score
South Carolina will win. Texas A&M has too few scorers and SC controlling the offensive paint and concentrating on bunnies. Aggies turn over prone to boot. Game not much of a gage of anything.
Ya even tho A&M has pretty much played them even so far on the scoreboard, the game doesn't really look that way. Looks to me like SC's size will take its toll. It already is on fouls.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Those upset by the attention A'ja Wilson has gotten won't be happy tonight. She's been the difference.

Reaction Score
Kara looking forward to Wilson vs. Stewie, "the best player in the country".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom