Terence Samuels | The Boneyard

Terence Samuels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I love his speed. And he's a decision maker. He knows when he wants to drive and shoot the ball. Just needs to get a bit more accurate and also a bit stronger. But there are a lot of things to like about him for the future.

Seeing Boatright and Samuels together working so smoothly made me feel really really good about next year.

Reaction Score
I love his speed. And he's a decision maker. He knows when he wants to drive and shoot the ball. Just needs to get a bit more accurate and also a bit stronger. But there are a lot of things to like about him for the future.

Seeing Boatright and Samuels together working so smoothly made me feel really really good about next year.

IMO, he showed some strength last night.. some that Boat and Bazz didn't (and never will) have... He provided a physical presence in the backcourt for us along with solid ballhandling (for the most part) against a Villanova squad that put a ton of pressure at the top of the key... a little too much... it showed when we started to leak through to the basket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom