Tennessee (merged threads) | The Boneyard

Tennessee (merged threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
The game is at Alabama and Tennessee should win easily, but this game is colossally important. A loss to Alabama would I suspect make the Georgia game an absolute must to avoid clearly being on the bubble.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Channel 610 SEC "Whip Around Coverage" - the dreaded post season curse invades the regular season! 'Course it is the vaunted SEC and the games dwindle down to a precious few and anyone in the SEC can beat anyone in the SEC on any given night....YEAH RIGHT!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The sad part is if this season continues as is and they fail to make the show they're going to lose more than just graduates. I can think of two who are going to leave the program. All this and no recruits make for a skeletal future. As for 2017-18-19, who'd want attach themselves to that mess?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The sad part is if this season continues as is and they fail to make the show they're going to lose more than just graduates. I can think of two who are going to leave the program. All this and no recruits make for a skeletal future. As for 2017-18-19, who'd want attach themselves to that mess?
I keep hoping the answer is "absolutely no one"... :)

Reaction Score
I think Tennessee will beat Alabamy. I would not mind at all if I am wrong.
Georgia will be a tougher game.

toadfoot

Reaction Score
I think Tennessee will beat Alabamy. I would not mind at all if I am wrong.
Georgia will be a tougher game.

They should. Losing to Alabama would be akin to UConn losing to ECU or SMU. However, they should have blasted LSU and surprise, surprise. I for one will be hoping Bama plays their best game of the season and pulls off the upset.

Reaction Score
Well, the first time that they played UT won 70 to 42, but maybe if we all root hard enough we can get Alabama the win (by 1 point in OT, perhaps).

toadfoot

Reaction Score
Tennessee at Alabama will be a very, very close game.

Hope you're right, but I've seen Alabama play a few times and they're dreadful. Not sure what you've seen that suggests it will be close.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hope you're right, but I've seen Alabama play a few times and they're dreadful. Not sure what you've seen that suggests it will be close.

Just a kind of hope that is not too kind. :oops:

GG

Reaction Score
Alabama looked pretty bad when I saw them play. Tn wins this one.

toadfoot

Reaction Score

Sad????

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Channel 610 SEC "Whip Around Coverage" - the dreaded post season curse invades the regular season! 'Course it is the vaunted SEC and the games dwindle down to a precious few and anyone in the SEC can beat anyone in the SEC on any given night....YEAH RIGHT!
Channel 611 on Directv

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Channel 611 on Directv

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Alabama up 15-14 at the end of the first quarter.

Reaction Score
Do not think this game matters one iota. Tennessee's fate is already sealed this year. Worst year I think in Tenn history..... (Dean Wormer on Delta House GPA.... "It is the worst in Faber history!!!") The Sweet Sixteen would be termed a victory.....

But with hot mess on campus now..... and 9 returning players as of now, no recruits, and the dim prospects of young women wanting to come to this rudderless program and unsafe campus.... Tennessee has bigger issues on its hands......

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Looks like nothing is coming easy for TENN this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads