Tennessee Lady Vols | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tennessee Lady Vols

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
So, at times y’all had three future pros on the team and accomplished . . . ??? Vv
Injuries plagued Tennessee when they had Burrell, Horston and Davis all together. They should’ve been better but we never had a chance to see them all thrive. If you go back to the Holly era, Tennessee was littered with top 5 and top 10 recruits and couldn’t accomplish anything, not even playing hard on the court.

Reaction Score
Playing and winning against the likes of SC, LSU, Ole Miss and now Texas and Oklahoma is going to be tough, who all have good, established coaches. Is Tennessee going to give her time?

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Playing and winning against the likes of SC, LSU, Ole Miss and now Texas and Oklahoma is going to be tough, who all have good, established coaches. Is Tennessee going to give her time?
I thank she will be given time. She has quite a impressive record. Yes this is her first time at this level. I think she will get it done.

Reaction Score

Depends. If you think 5, I think it was 5 years was enough for Harper, than the new coach will get the same. Coach def has her work cut out for her.

I will say if the vols don’t make the tournament, the fans will riot

Reaction Score
I thank she will be given time. She has quite an impressive record. Yes this is her first time at this level. I think she will get it done.
Time from the administration? Probably. They know the program is in shambles? Time from Coach Jumper and crew? Never. They expect Coach Pat level performance now. They think they are reasonable when expecting an Elite 8 team

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Time from the administration? Probably. They know the program is in shambles? Time from Coach Jumper and crew? Never. They expect Coach Pat level performance now. They think they are reasonable when expecting an Elite 8 team
This is the most talented team Caldwell has ever had. At worst case I don't think the record will be worse than last season. I expect year two will be even better. I think this style will attract a lot of talented players. Caldwell has hung a lot of banners in her career so far.

Reaction Score
This is the most talented team Caldwell has ever had. At worst case I don't think the record will be worse than last season. I expect year two will be even better. I think this style will attract a lot of talented players. Caldwell has hung a lot of banners in her career so far.
I think you have a good coach but y’all ( fans) aren’t known for reasonable patience

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I think you have a good coach but y’all ( fans) aren’t known for reasonable patience
It took Pat few years to build a championship program. I think Caldwell can win it just won't happen overnight.

Reaction Score
The real question here is will all the football fanatics/Danny White worshippers stick around and defend Coach Kim Caldwell if things don't go exactly as planned? Or will they migrate (retreat) back to their corner of the message board and celebrate if Josh Heupel narrows the 1000-mile gap between his program and Kirby Smart's program by an inch?

Reaction Score
Tennessee's new portal acquisition, Samara Spencer, shot 33.6% in fg's and 26% on 3's in the 2023-24 season.
She'll fit right in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom