temple | The Boneyard

temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
check the quality of recruits they are landing. new coach? new pf? whats up down there?

Reaction Score
I think it's personal foul, like roughing the passer, or illegal hands to the face, or farting in the elevator.

Reaction Score
Hey guys,

Saw this thread and figured I would weigh in.

A lot of Temple's recruiting success so far has to do solely with Matt Rhule. He brings an energy that the program started to lack under Addazio. Rhule was the leading force behind a lot of the recruiting success Temple had under Al Golden. He was the one that convinced Addazio to take a shot at Tyler Matakevich too. He has a good eye for talent and is a young and exciting coach. He really relates to the kids he is recruiting.

Temple has also invested heavily in the program as a university. The practice facility has been expanded with a $10+million expansion last year, they have added an indoor facility (remoled an older student pavilion), and there is talk of an on campus stadium in the works...

Thanks, looking forward to building a strong rivalry with Uconn!

Reaction Score
With all due respect. I pray nightly that we are not in the conference long enough to develop any type of rivalry with any of the remaining schools/newcomers.

Reaction Score
And with all due respect, I would say that Temple and Uconn had a pretty good rivalry before being in the same conference...with Temple winning two out of the last 3...

Reaction Score
also, wanted to pass along a video of the updated football practice facility...

ok, done spamming

Reaction Score
All I learned was that Bill Cosby was there and donated some of his Jello royalties towards your football facility.

When you get a chance check out UCONNs 42 million dollar football facility.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
All I learned was that Bill Cosby was there and donated some of his Jello royalties towards your football facility.

When you get a chance check out UCONNs 42 million dollar football facility.

oooh - you sure showed that Temple fan for trying to provide some info to a thread titled 'Temple' and asking what's going on down at Temple. well done.

Reaction Score
Don't really recall anyone asking what was being done with the practice facility.

Reaction Score
oooh - you sure showed that Temple fan for trying to provide some info to a thread titled 'Temple' and asking what's going on down at Temple. well done.

God how pathetic is it that you dug into this thread on our recruiting board just to be a . I almost feel sorry for you.

Reaction Score
God how pathetic is it that you dug into this thread on our recruiting board just to be a . I almost feel sorry for you.

Feel however you want there fella. Was checking in to see how P was faring on the trail these days, and after seeing how dead this board is I do feel sorry for the Husky fans that aren't dicks to visiting fans - so that would exclude you and your friend trying to punk the polite Temple fan up above.

Reaction Score
Feel however you want there fella. Was checking in to see how P was faring on the trail these days, and after seeing how dead this board is I do feel sorry for the Husky fans that aren't dicks to visiting fans - so that would exclude you and your friend trying to punk the polite Temple fan up above.

I said nothing to the polite Temple fan. I'm a to opposing fans like you who come on this board and act like, well, dicks.

Reaction Score
A guest would imply you were invited or welcome here. Both of which are untrue. Peace mothafawkaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reaction Score
A guest would imply you were invited or welcome here. Both of which are untrue. Peace mothafawkaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

A guest that comes by and acts like a gets treated like the that he is.

For the record, you were a little harsh on the Temple guy.

Reaction Score
A guest that comes by and acts like a gets treated like the that he is.

For the record, you were a little harsh on the Temple guy.

Harsh? Please show me where...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member