Temple Tailgate/Bus/Tickets | The Boneyard

Temple Tailgate/Bus/Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Group-
I've put together bus/ticket/tailgate options for those interested in going to the Temple game on 11/28. Given that we don't know what time the game is, I've priced this based on a day trip, regardless of what time kickoff ends up being.

Here are the package and individual prices per person-
Temple Full package (tickets/tailgate/bus)- $120 (save $6)
Bus/Tailgate Package (no ticket)- $105
Group tickets in a 100-level section within the first 20 rows- $21
Tailgate menu of: burgers, dogs, salad, pasta, chicken sandwiches, sausage/peppers sandwiches; BYOB - $30. This is purely a pass-through option I'm offering through a catering group that does Eagles and Phillies tailgates; I don't make any money off of this.

Visit www.cfbtravel.com to buy your Temple experience! While you're there, be sure to sign up for our mailing list.

Reaction Score
My son lives in Philly and I probably will be staying with him. So do you have a price for just the tickets and tailgate?

Reaction Score
Nevermind I see the price for both the tailgate and tickets. I read it too fast before posting.

Reaction Score
I'll get back to you once I discuss with my crew; we had a great time on your NY bus trip last year.

Reaction Score
My son lives in Philly and I probably will be staying with him. So do you have a price for just the tickets and tailgate?
Looking at Ryan's $ numbers, I would say $21 for a ticket and $30 for the tailgate. So you're looking at $51 approximately. Ryan chime in if I am incorrect in my calculations.

Reaction Score
Ryan - this is going to be a meaningful football game...get the buses ready!!!

Reaction Score
Ryan needs at least 30 people to make this trip happen. He will need us to signup and pay for this trip in the next 15 days or so, or there will be no bus and tailgate. This can be a very fun trip with no worries of driving. He is trying to make things easier for us to get to away games with these trips..it is a very nice thing to do. We should have no problem getting at least 30 people for this. Please go to his website and signup. The game is closer than you think and it could be a very big game.

Reaction Score
Group-
I've put together bus/ticket/tailgate options for those interested in going to the Temple game on 11/28. Given that we don't know what time the game is, I've priced this based on a day trip, regardless of what time kickoff ends up being.

Here are the package and individual prices per person-
Temple Full package (tickets/tailgate/bus)- $120 (save $6)
Bus/Tailgate Package (no ticket)- $105
Group tickets in a 100-level section within the first 20 rows- $21
Tailgate menu of: burgers, dogs, salad, pasta, chicken sandwiches, sausage/peppers sandwiches; BYOB - $30. This is purely a pass-through option I'm offering through a catering group that does Eagles and Phillies tailgates; I don't make any money off of this.

Visit www.cfbtravel.com to buy your Temple experience! While you're there, be sure to sign up for our mailing list.
Just got my 2 tickets for the bus and tailgate. Let's go people.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Ryan....price still $120 pp? Any idea on approximate pickup and drop off times and locations of pickups? Interested!

Reaction Score
Last chance to buy is this week- if we don't hit 30 by Saturday, I'll have to refund everyone's money.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
With the bus trip cancelled, anyone know of any alternate means to get to the game? Or are most people just driving? I'd prefer not to drive to Philly if possible.

Reaction Score
With the bus trip cancelled, anyone know of any alternate means to get to the game? Or are most people just driving? I'd prefer not to drive to Philly if possible.

Depending on game time - Amtrak is an option but it's not "MetroNorth" cheap.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Depending on game time - Amtrak is an option but it's not "MetroNorth" cheap.

I hear that - I looked into Amtrak earlier this morning. $220 rd trip. There is a train leaving at 8:30 and gets into Philly around 11:40 but that is cutting it too close for a Noon kickoff. Still have to get from the station to the stadium and then to the seats.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Check Metro North to NJ Transit to SEPTA. Amtrak is for cargo and livestock that doesn't care when it arrives.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Check Metro North to NJ Transit to SEPTA. Amtrak is for cargo and livestock that doesn't care when it arrives.

Thanks for the advice Sub. I think I can piece together some rails itinerary to get to Philly by Noon (if its Noon kickoff).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom