Temple Preview | The Boneyard

Temple Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
http://www.presnapread.com/no-94-temple/

Seems timely since there have been a few discussions on where Temple will come in this year. Paul's take seems to be among the consensus - they will likely come in last in the Big East this year which will place them among the bottom 25% of FBS. Still, they're a better team than BC, Duke, Kansas, Indiana and Kentucky. All of the BCS conferences except for the PAC-12 have a team on this list now.

Reaction Score
"Less than eight years ago, Temple came within one vote of dropping football altogether."

i did not know this. interesting

Reaction Score
The OL line loses 5 of the 6 top lineman, their best RB ever and a great TE. I think their offense will be one of the worst if not the worst in the BE. Remember, this team never won a MAC championship or even played in the championship. This Team will be a bottom feeder in the BE. They will no longer be able to recruit quality players who were non qualifiers in the ACC and BE.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
The OL line loses 5 of the 6 top lineman, their best RB ever and a great TE. I think their offense will be one of the worst if not the worst in the BE. Remember, this team never won a MAC championship or even played in the championship. This Team will be a bottom feeder in the BE. They will no longer be able to recruit quality players who were non qualifiers in the ACC and BE.

Their backup RB is pretty good and their QB sounds like a Tim Tebow wannabe but I just don't see them ramming the ball down our throats or the throats of the other Big East teams out there. The OL issue is tough to ignore this season.

As for them permanently being a bottom feeder in the Big East? I'll save that for Memphis. Adazzio can recruit. Temple should get better.

Reaction Score
Was it me, or did the description of last's season's offense sound suspiciously like one we've seen before? Where Addazio and Edsall seperated at birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom