Taurean Thompson schedules visit to Seton Hall | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Taurean Thompson schedules visit to Seton Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@EBonz30 So you're assuming:

1. Durham doesn't/can't contribute next year.
2. Diarra is worse based on rankings
3. Facey doesn't improve.

I'm assuming all the opposite.
I am not assuming any of that.

What I am assuming is if Thompson signs with Uconn he will get an opportunity to play and shine his freshman year and that he will be a better fit than Diarra and will have a better career than Facey, that's what I am assuming.

Durham is going to be the guy in my eyes but again the guy is hurt so it's hard to even figure him into the mix this upcoming year.

People talk on this board like we have such a great front court, I just don't see it, I think it is a below average top 25 front court, which creates my ultimate point in all of his.....

If I were a recruit that plays the front court I would look at Uconn and think it is a wonderful opportunity to play right away at a storied program.

Reaction Score
Durham will only play this season if both ACLs feel 100%. And Durham at 100% will be ahead of Thompson.
Not singling you out here, but how are all these assumptions being made about our depth chart at PF? A majority of this board has never seen Diarra, or Durham play one second of live basketball. Some have obviously, and I respect their opinion, but college basketball is a different speed and a different animal. Not all adjust well. Time will tell. If Thompson comes, it would likely be quite the competition for the starting nod at the 4, but if I'm a betting man I'm still taking a senior Facey to start the year at the 4 for us.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm missing something here, but we need a banger. Durham and Facey are not big physical post players. Enoch and Diarra are, but Thompson has just as much of a shot at beating those two out. AB can't seem to stay on the floor. If he's good, he could earn plenty PT.

Reaction Score
Ha, the call-outs and the likes. This is perfect:
Capture.PNG

Reaction Score
The Seton Hall moderator HallDan thinks he's going to Syracuse, seems to have some insights that he posts on the premium areas (I obviously don't know what it says). He says SU dropped him but is back on him and in driver's seat.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The Seton Hall moderator HallDan thinks he's going to Syracuse, seems to have some insights that he posts on the premium areas (I obviously don't know what it says). He says SU dropped him but is back on him and in driver's seat.
I've heard there's no favorite. Wouldn't be shocked if he went anywhere.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Cuse is funny. When it looked like Taurean was leaning to UConn they had post after post saying that it is no big deal, they are glad he wasnt going there and he was a project.

When he came back to them he is the next David Robinson.

Come to think of it (and I hate to admit it) they are no different than us. (well except for the fact that we are champions and they are chumps.)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Are you new here?

LOL Fishy doesnt want anyone else taking the Boneyard mantle of "biggest jerk".

Don't worry Fishy you are the 1998 Yankees to the rest of the jerks on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom