Take it for what it's worth (MAL) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Take it for what it's worth (MAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Nope, I don't. I remember well the decade or so during which Calhoun implored us about how difficult it was.

And I fully agree about the improbability of four National Championships. It's insane. More than any of us ever had a right to expect in our lifetimes, especially given what we came from.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Divine intervention my .

Kevin Ollie -
'No, we're UConn.' I mean, this is what we do. We are born for this. We are bred to cut down nets. We're not chasing championships, championships are chasing us."

And I fully agree about the improbability of four National Championships. It's insane. More than any of us ever had a right to expect in our lifetimes, especially given what we came from.

Jesus, man, testiculo up. Dont fall for Friars sad sack ploy and agree with him like some grateful ninny. Let KO's words above embolden you, and tell the interloper: "Actually it IS easy; ............ for US." And then quote one of our golden God coaches.

Very disappointed in you right now.

Last edited:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don't care how good it is, no bacon egg and cheese is worth $6.50
Yeah but the dude making millions of dollars doesn't have to worry about that. I'm glad we're treating MAL.

Reaction Score
Yeah but the dude making millions of dollars doesn't have to worry about that. I'm glad we're treating MAL.

It was a tongue in cheek comment that everyone is taking very literally for some reason

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
A sighting! Hopefully at @Dove has a good vantage point.

Sorry @80shusky I am working and at half-speed after going to the Rent last night.

But I had the opportunity to shake Rodney's hand last night!!! He was with taller guys I didn't recognize. I did not get intros but I stared deep into each of their eyes and trance-like said...."You will be great Huskies!!!!"

Reaction Score
Sorry @80shusky I am working and at half-speed after going to the Rent last night.

But I had the opportunity to shake Rodney's hand last night!!! He was with taller guys I didn't recognize. I did not get intros but I stared deep into each of their eyes and trance-like said...."You will be great Huskies!!!!"
That's great you saw them at the game, very cool.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Were you using "mind control" or "brain control" type of trance?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Were you using "mind control" or "brain control" type of trance?

It sounds more like a self affirmation via positive suggestion deal. I have one of those on loop on my alarm clock. It plays the sound of crashing waves while I go to sleep every night while subliminally telling me how right I am about Ketchup and Turkey.

Reaction Score

See ... here is the excellence of the UCONN Program:

For the few wins PC has over us ... and crow about. UCONN is the absolute best Program in March. It's not lucky Friar, it actually is our DNA. We win games by gutting them out. Far better than any other Program. And, yes, that is factoring in a whole bunch of Blueblood recruiting wonders at the "usual suspect" schools. We just do March better. That St. Joe's play is like 8 others we all can name. That's what we do.

Reaction Score

For the few wins PC has over us ... and crow about. UCONN is the absolute best Program in March. It's not lucky Friar, it actually is our DNA. We win games by gutting them out. Far better than any other Program. And, yes, that is factoring in a whole bunch of Blueblood recruiting wonders at the "usual suspect" schools. We just do March better. That St. Joe's play is like 8 others we all can name. That's what we do.
Mal will be a husky after his visit

Reaction Score

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
A sighting! Hopefully at @Dove has a good vantage point.

The dog lane on campus? I've only been on campus once before so I don't really know what is and isn't. Probably a pretty good week for a visit considering the football game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom