Tailgate Menu for Buffalo-Back to basics... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tailgate Menu for Buffalo-Back to basics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send a pm through this. I only get options to "start a conversation" which I assume is some sort of chat room or something or post on a profile which isnt a PM. Do you need a certain amount of posts or something before the option becomes available or am I missing it somehow?
You are on the right track BG. "Start a Conversation" is the new Private Message (PM). You can address it to whatever specific individual you like and only they will get it.

Reaction Score
You are on the right track BG. "Start a Conversation" is the new Private Message (PM). You can address it to whatever specific individual you like and only they will get it.

Thanks, I feel like an old man.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you're trying to stick with a regional theme - Genesee is the remaining upstate NY beer.

I almost went the Genny route. But the packy I went to only had 30-packs. I'm not that superstitious. The guy said that 'Gansette is brewed in Rochester so I picked up some of their Oktoberfest. That should answer the mail.

Reaction Score
I almost went the Genny route. But the packy I went to only had 30-packs. I'm not that superstitious. The guy said that 'Gansette is brewed in Rochester so I picked up some of their Oktoberfest. That should answer the mail.

Hey neighbor - have a Gansett. The lager and light beers are brewed in Rochester, NY by Genessee. The bock and porter are craft-brewed in Providence, RI and Pawcatuck, CT. Fond memories of the Gansett Tallboys while in college.

images

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hey neighbor - have a Gansett. The lager and light beers are brewed in Rochester, NY by Genessee. The bock and porter are craft-brewed in Providence, RI and Pawcatuck, CT. Fond memories of the Gansett Tallboys while in college.

images

Oh no! I didn't get the lager. We're doomed!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Game aside... I can say that re-frying Bidwell wings for our tailgate today worked spectacularly. We will DEFINITELY do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom