Tailgate Friday/ basketball game | The Boneyard

Tailgate Friday/ basketball game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am looking into a way to watch UConn/MSU this Friday while tailgating at the Rent. Anyone else have plans to do this? Since this isn't an area of expertise for me I was seeing if anyone had ideas.

I could rent a generator and bring a TV, but not sure if that would give cable access to ESPN.
Or stream ESPN3 on a laptop and hook it up to a TV, but again not sure if the WiFi hotspot would give great quality.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks

Reaction Score
I am looking into a way to watch UConn/MSU this Friday while tailgating at the Rent. Anyone else have plans to do this? Since this isn't an area of expertise for me I was seeing if anyone had ideas.

I could rent a generator and bring a TV, but not sure if that would give cable access to ESPN.
Or stream ESPN3 on a laptop and hook it up to a TV, but again not sure if the WiFi hotspot would give great quality.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks
Smarta$$ quick answer: Tailgate next door to the UConn Ambulance in Blue Lot. It's equipped with a fold out big Screen tv & a collapsable satellite dish.

Reaction Score
Smarta$$ quick answer: Tailgate next door to the UConn Ambulance in Blue Lot. It's equipped with a fold out big Screen tv & a collapsable satellite dish.

Those guys are always close to our tailgate. Think I'll wander over for an hour or two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom