T-Mobile | The Boneyard

T-Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you're a T-Mobile customer, you can get the MLB.TV Premium Package for free this season - you just need to download the app and register while on the T-Mobile network to get the package.

It's a great deal - I only have the free T-Mobile 200 MB per month package on one of our iPads and was able to use that to register.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
If you're a T-Mobile customer, you can get the MLB.TV Premium Package for free this season - you just need to download the app and register while on the T-Mobile network to get the package.

It's a great deal - I only have the free T-Mobile 200 MB per month package on one of our iPads and was able to use that to register.
Nice. Then you use your wifi. Do you get local teams with premium?
Would be a nice work around for Comcast/yes folks

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Nice. Then you use your wifi. Do you get local teams with premium?
Would be a nice work around for Comcast/yes folks

Once you have the subscription, you can log in anywhere - computer, smartphone, Apple TV - whatever. Doesn't even have to be on wifi or T-Mobile - watched a bit of the Sox game on an iPhone on ATT. (The killer is watching on the Apple TV - nice to have every game available. You even get to chose which broadcast you'd like to watch.)

Alas, the one downside...you have to enable your location so they can enforce local blackout rules.

I think the deal ends April 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99