Superwoman has Arrived | The Boneyard

Superwoman has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Once again in the NCAAs Breanna Stewart has arrived and with a bigger impact this year then any season she has played so far. The difference between Stewie and every body else is she is Super Women. She just shows up when they need her especially on defense. A couple of layups by Dayton that turned into blocks. They never saw it comin. She does the unexpected at critical times. No other player in WCBB does what she does and no other player has what she has to do it. Stewie plays like a guard at 6'4 and plays like a post player at 7'0. The best thing is she is so humble. Yeah UConn will win 2 more NCs with Stewie leading the way.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The Huskies need to start selling accurate calendars in the store...

January
February
Stewart
April
May
Fine, but it's now the last day of the month, so maybe you could slide her into that fourth spot. I'll be happy to tell everyone I was born on Stewart 28th.

Reaction Score
Once again in the NCAAs Breanna Stewart has arrived and with a bigger impact this year then any season she has played so far. The difference between Stewie and every body else is she is Super Women. She just shows up when they need her especially on defense. A couple of layups by Dayton that turned into blocks. They never saw it comin. She does the unexpected at critical times. No other player in WCBB does what she does and no other player has what she has to do it. Stewie plays like a guard at 6'4 and plays like a post player at 7'0. The best thing is she is so humble. Yeah UConn will win 2 more NCs with Stewie leading the way.
Right on Buddy ... Next year will be her benchmark year ..with Butler holding the post, Stewie will roam and feed off of a terrific passing team. Look for every offensive NCAA record to be challenged. Yes we will miss KLM and Kia, but the four new arrivals will fill in nicely. KL Samuelson in my estimation is a KLM clone at the three point line and a floor off take of Stewie and Candace parker .. This supported by gap filling for Nurse, and Williams with the addition of Collier and Boykin
Tony .. In my relation with the UConn program I see this new team in Stewie's last year As the best UConn has ever put on the floor. I see without a stretch this year and the next 4 taking home all the potatoes!! And when you see a big gap filled by Dangerfield ... and see Coach's player chart board, he is pretty confident on even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom