Sunday Headline--CT Legislature passes Colorado type law | The Boneyard

Sunday Headline--CT Legislature passes Colorado type law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Based on multiple delusional posts on the BY about things not being so bad with this years team, continued belief in HCBD, and insane thoughts that UCONN football is at all attractive to another larger Conference; I can only assume that the CT Legislature must have legalized marijuana like Colorado. Maybe we get Snoop Dogg to sing the National Anthem at the next home game? "Smoke weed everyday"!

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Based on multiple delusional posts on the BY about things not being so bad with this years team, continued belief in HCBD, and insane thoughts that UCONN football is at all attractive to another larger Conference; I can only assume that the CT Legislature must have legalized marijuana like Colorado. Maybe we get Snoop Dogg to sing the National Anthem at the next home game? "Smoke weed everyday"!

I live in a legal state and absolutely nothing has changed in day to day life...except the tens of millions of tax dollars the state is now receiving. Alas, this is a cesspool discussion.

Reaction Score
I live in a legal state and absolutely nothing has changed in day to day life...except the tens of millions of tax dollars the state is now receiving. Alas, this is a cesspool discussion.
Is this really Sean Penn from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"?

Reaction Score
How was the user name UCONN FB still available? I find that much more impressive than his last two posts.

He signed up for it 4 years ago. Scary what lurks around here. The future of UConn football fandom is as dim as everything else related to the program.

Reaction Score
He signed up for it 4 years ago. Scary what lurks around here. The future of UConn football fandom is as dim as everything else related to the program.
Steady there fella,,,,can't you see by the ultra defensive posts here you're not allowed to say anything negative about the football program!

Reaction Score
Just an increase in fatal car accidents. NBD. Glad your day-to-day life remains unchanged.

Reaction Score
lol it's so clear who is stuck in 1950 around here.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Is this really Sean Penn from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"?

Just an increase in fatal car accidents. NBD. Glad your day-to-day life remains unchanged.

Like I said this is a cesspool discussion. We obviously have differences on social issues. I respect your points of view on the topic and won't judge you for them or pigeonhole you based on one post ;). And while I would never advocate driving high(because it's bloody €@*#g stupid) I suggest a closer look at the stoned driving/fatal crash studies- the correlation is not as strong as you imply. And again so no one takes this the wrong way: driving stoned is dumb and if you do it you deserve to go to jail.

Reaction Score
Like I said this is a cesspool discussion. We obviously have differences on social issues. I respect your points of view on the topic and won't judge you for them or pigeonhole you based on one post ;). And while I would never advocate driving high(because it's bloody €@*#g stupid) I suggest a closer look at the stoned driving/fatal crash studies- the correlation is not as strong as you imply. And again so no one takes this the wrong way: driving stoned is dumb and if you do it you deserve to go to jail.
Some studies suggest pretty convincing evidence - with an odds-ratio of 1.92...especially for fatal accidents. That is pretty legit.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Depends on the user.
Every medical professional I deal with says marijuana is generally safer. If a person can do one glass of wine a day, then the wine would be safer. But I get what you are saying. Just some additional thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom