Sun Roster Prediction | The Boneyard

Sun Roster Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Looks like these 16 head into the Sun training camp... who will the final 12 be? I'm pretty sure of the first 11 and although I don't know her game well, I suppose I'd go with Stricklen for #12 since the Sun just traded Kelsey Bone's BFF for her and Little.

Anyone else care to hazard a guess?

Alex Bentley
Kelsey Bone
Alyssia Brewer
Kelly Faris
Chelsea Gray
Kelsey Griffin
Allison Hightower
Camille Little
Chiney Ogwumike
Kayla Pedersen

Ka-Deidre Simmons
Shekinna Stricklen
Alyssa Thomas
Jasmine Thomas
Inga Orekhova

Elizabeth Williams

psconn

Reaction Score
As long as my 3 favorites make the roster. I dont care who the other 9 are :cool:

You should care if you want what's best for your 3 FORMER Dukies. I'm fine with the Dukeafication of the Sun as long as they win (and cheering my butt off for them won't make me hate Duke any less). Its a laundry thing. :p

Sun Counting On Chelsea Gray To Fill Many Voids

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The only thing about the Sun that I don't like is their coach. As long as Anne is the coach the Sun they have very little chance of winning no matter who they have on the team. They had an excellent coach and they fired him.

Reaction Score
I'm anxious to see Chelsea Gray. I know she played a few months in Israel. I do agree with the lineup.

Reaction Score
I really hope someone beats out Kayla Pedersen, she's been a non factor since she got here.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You should care if you want what's best for your 3 FORMER Dukies. I'm fine with .the Dukeafication of the Sun as long as they win (and cheering my butt off for them won't make me hate Duke any less). Its a laundry thing :p

Sun Counting On Chelsea Gray To Fill Many Voids

Thats a great article, thanks for posting. As I mentioned in another thread.... Gray is my favorite wcbb player of all time... followed by EW... and Jasmine Thomas is 3rd on the list.

Do the Sun have a radio broadcast team? Are their games shown on TV ?

Reaction Score
Thats a great article, thanks for posting. As I mentioned in another thread.... Gray is my favorite wcbb player of all time... followed by EW... and Jasmine Thomas is 3rd on the list.

Not sure about radio but yes they are on TV. Also the WNBA has an internet package that IMO is pretty good.

Reaction Score
as much as she never impressed me with my Storm there is no way Stricklen does not make the Sun.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score

Have to admit I agree on Gray, even though I find Duke to be a waste of women's wbb talent. I saw her play in person early in the 2013-14 season at Cal and she was absolutely terrific. If she can stay healthy, she can be a game changer.

Reaction Score
There is a wealth of UConn talent in the WNBA. It would be nice to cheer for a lot (Some) of our past players. Dropping them down to zero, marketing sense? It's not like they win without them and Donovan is not a very impressive leader at this position and level.

psconn

Reaction Score

Just about all WNBA games can be watched on line at: https://liveaccess.wnba.com/wnbala/...=site&utm_content=general&utm_campaign=wnbala

They haven't opened up for business yet but check back soon. Last year it was $14.95 for the season ($12.95 if you signed up early). Well worth it.

Bob Heussler and (usually) Nykesha Sales do the broadcast.

Last edited:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Well if Ann Donovan doesn't get the Sun to the playoffs this year she's probably gone. This is her third year of a three yr contract. I'd love to see Katie Douglas get involved in coaching.

mr006

Reaction Score
Well if Ann Donovan doesn't get the Sun to the playoffs this year she's probably gone. This is her third year of a three yr contract. I'd love to see Katie Douglas get involved in coaching.

From your lips to Sun management's ears... this experiment has not gone well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom