psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
30 - 30 at the half. MVP with 4 pts.

GO SUN!!!

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Tina's really turned it on in the second half.
Wow! - our WNBA MVP has flat taken over this game!
tina.jpg

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I can't even imagine a Minnesota-Connecticut finals with Maya and Tina going up against each other. That would be even more awkward for Uconn fans than mercury-storm, which wasn't ever for all the marbles. Plus Sue and D weren't co-NPOYs on the same freaking team.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Classy move by both teams at the end. The Sun took a shot clock violation with 4 seconds left and took a turnover instead of taking a shot. Then Indiana inbounded and ran the clock out. Nice move by both teams.

And if Connecticut advances - and so does Minny, who do you root for? Maya and HH's Siemone and Lindsey vs. Tina, Ashja, Renee, Kalana, Jessica, and HH Kara?

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
I can't even imagine a Minnesota-Connecticut finals with Maya and Tina going up against each other. That would be even more awkward for Uconn fans than mercury-storm, which wasn't ever for all the marbles. Plus Sue and D weren't co-NPOYs on the same freaking team.

Not so awkward...1 Husky vs. 5. And the Sun are due.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Classy move by both teams at the end. The Sun took a shot clock violation with 4 seconds left and took a turnover instead of taking a shot. Then Indiana inbounded and ran the clock out. Nice move by both teams.

I agree, I was hoping the Fever would realize the protocol, and they did.

Reaction Score

They're pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits