"Sun are for Real" - DiMauro | The Boneyard

"Sun are for Real" - DiMauro

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Welcome aboard the bandwagon, Mike! DiMauro has been uncharacteristicly quiet regarding the Sun this year. Glad to see him back on the case.

Elena's comments are a interesting contrast to Coach T's sour grapes post game comments.

Two articles at least on an off day! The pace of coverage of the Sun is picking up (folks love winning) as the Sun head out on a difficult run out West to face the Stewies and Sparkles on back-to-back nights. If we can come away with just one of those, I'll be super-happy.

The Sun are for real, folks

<strong>Epic finish shows faith </strong></p><p><strong>Confident Sun have won 4 in row</strong> - Sports - The Bulletin - Norwich, CT

Last edited:

psconn

Reaction Score
Once this two-game trip to the west coast finishes the Connecticut Road Warriors schedule take a turn for the better... 10 home games, 5 away games (only 2 of which are in a different time zone, both on last weekend of the season). The Sun will have 7 home games and only one away in August (ATL). This schedule can't hurt our playoff chances!

GREAT PHOTO:

DEZLa9jUAAIhuaP.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reaction Score
GREAT PHOTO:

Three All-Stars! The Sun will contend in a couple of years. They are arguably the third best team in the league right now. I like their upside potential.

Reaction Score
Once this two-game trip to the west coast finishes the Connecticut Road Warriors schedule take a turn for the better... 10 home games, 5 away games (only 2 of which are in a different time zone, both on last weekend of the season). The Sun will have 7 home games and only one away in August (ATL). This schedule can't hurt our playoff chances!

GREAT PHOTO:

One thing I like is that the crowd at Mohegan Sun are starting to make some noise. I have been there in the past when the team was winning and doing great things and the place was silent. Now, even the grandmas and grandpas are getting excited, shouting their lungs out and you can even hear it on tv. That helps a team so much and I hope they continue their enthusiasm for the team.

psconn

Reaction Score
One thing I like is that the crowd at Mohegan Sun are starting to make some noise. I have been there in the past when the team was winning and doing great things and the place was silent. Now, even the grandmas and grandpas are getting excited, shouting their lungs out and you can even hear it on tv. That helps a team so much and I hope they continue their enthusiasm for the team.

Winning fixes everything.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I hope this isn't a kiss of death. I'll never forget Huskies "Pretenders Not Contenders".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom